View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2018, 15:00   #38
robert
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
302 Total

I also have always been fantasizing about having pretty women carried when I was like 4 or 5 years old!
At that time I couldn't even imagine a woman can have the strength to do such acts to men as well until Google videos era [Not YouTube!]

So I've been always googling "Man holding Woman"/"Man carrying woman" since I wasn't familiar with the term "Lift and Carry" and I remember one time my googling efforts ended up in finding some sort of video in Google video search engine, it was probably some sort of short video from shutterstock.com showing a couple are goofing around the beach and the girl was cradling the guy for some seconds.

Then YouTube era came along and one of the earliest video I saw there, was a short black guy wrestling with some girls in red wrestling suit and being carried by them! Also there was a short clip of a man having boxing session with a woman. He got "beaten up" and the woman carried him out of the ring! At that time I was quite shocked and still refusing to accept the fact that a woman can also carry man as they do to them

And let's also mention Liftnandcarrying.com, one of the very first websites I have gotten to visit!
Who Said Thanks:
justpassingthru88 (March 28th, 2018), phoneman (March 28th, 2018)