Old July 30th, 2019, 20:07   #92
Athletic l&c
Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
220 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekuaa View Post
Dear Athletic L&C, I have bought many of your clips and I enjoy most of them very much. There is however always a element of risk when purchasing from your store, because there is very little visual preview of what one gets. I understand you don't want to give too much away. And sure, you do have a written description and 3-5 pics in the gif-preview of Clips4sale. But I often find that this is not enough.

My humble opinion is that you would be better of, and your customers would be more aware of your content, if you offer a low-res multi-frame overview picture. I see some l&c stores have this where there is a bunch of small low-res pics that shows a frame for every minute or so.

I find it really useful when deciding which clips to buy.
Thanks for your suggestion. I was thinking it was enough with the description of the lifts and the short clip to get an glance of the look of the model. The "Multi frame" overview is a good idea. I will try to find out how to make these for my next video. I'm not that good at editing but I guess I can find a guide on youtube or so. Thanks!