Old January 6th, 2018, 09:45   #53
zebra
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
613 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
When there's acting I like contemplating the whole behind-the-scenes scenario involving the director approaching the actresses to get their willing agreement to perform the lift, their internal reaction to the presentation of the idea, potentially test-lifting to make sure they're physically capable of the lift, discussions of what the lift should convey onscreen, the actresses' input back to the director, rehearsals of the lift, the actresses giving thought to how they perform the lift, how they privately react to the experience of the lift, how many actual lifts were performed to be edited together into the scene and other things.

I know this thread is about body position but sometimes the mind is more important than the body.
I like the emotional and mental underpinnings too. What are they feeling, and what are they thinking? I like it when the liftee displays a sense of embarrassment. She pleads to be put down onto the ground, but the lifter ignores her requests. It's like a form of gentle and playful domination. The lifter shows that she's in control of the liftee. She can do anything she wants with her. I base that last one on something that a woman said to me in real life.
Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (January 6th, 2018), TheWolfe (January 6th, 2018)