VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
hi everyone

I wanted to put in a mention of heavenlyheroines.com

Up until recently it was just a superheroine combat site with some occasional OTS's. However I corresponded with the owner and he agreed to make lift/carry moves more regular (sort of like sleeperkidsworld). To start off he made a bonus set of lift/carry pictures that just went up in the members section on Sunday.

Naturally he won't keep up the l/c stuff if a few other lifting fans don't head over there. So I'm putting in a plug for the site. The girls there are very pretty and seem willing to try out lifts.

FM fans need not apply cos they already had trouble lifting each other so they will most definitely not attempt lifting guys. And all the l/c material on the site so far is FF. There is the bonus set I mentioned and some OTS lifts in earlier sets they had put up.

Just thought I'd mention it since it's the possibility of a new site for some lift/carry. We're really dry for new material right now.

And people who have a superheroine fetish along with a lift fetish will definitely enjoy it.

And no, I do not have any stake in the site. lol. If I did, it would be all L&C all the time!
Hello, my friend. Quite stupidly I only saw this post today! It seems cool. Do they still produce ff lift and carry? Is it still worthwhile to join?
Cheers!