View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2010, 21:26   #5
aloknath
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
445 Total

Guys, I'm reviving this thread to urge you all again to try out heavenlyheroines.com!

It took me a lot of convincing to get the owner to incorporate lifts into his photostories (they are mainly about superheroine combat). So far there are only 4 or 5 stories that incorporate it but the girls are extremely pretty and the owner is a real nice guy who is very very open to suggestions. I think if enough of us join up and give him suggestions and show our support for more lift/carry content, this will lead to good results.

The site does have problems - a very small cast of girls, limited website features and so on - but if we join up and make suggestions, this might change. If you decide to give it a try, let him know you heard about the site from me and that you're an L&C fan. It should be clear to him that including lifting in his site will lead to new customers!

I should mention that it's a girls only wrestling cast and they're not interested in mixed wrestling so it won't be worth it for FM fans.

And once again, I am only doing this to generate new lift content for us all! Not getting any kickbacks from the guy