Old February 18th, 2020, 22:27   #385
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
4 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default Potential Customs with Twins!

Hi all,

I've been pretty much retired from shooting this past year, but every once in a while, an opportunity comes my way that is too good to pass up. The pic below features twins (21 yrs. 5'6", 127 lbs.) that I MAY be able to shoot with in the coming weeks.

If you are interested in possibly doing a custom with these two amazing athletes, send me your script ASAP (as in by Friday). We'll be able to discuss pricing later, based on the script/length, etc. For now, I'm just looking to see how many potential customs we could get in order to present a strong sell to them.

Remember, they're legit athletes. Be respectful with your scripts, and be realistic with what you want to see (none of this "I want her to cradle him up a flight of stairs in heels" nonsense, or "overhead press him with one hand while texting with the other")

Email your custom script to: davemeisters fitness babes (AT) gmail dot com (obviously, you can figure out the format from the above).

Thanks guys!

Who Said Thanks:
tomassembera (February 20th, 2020), wismer85 (February 19th, 2020), Coolbeans (February 19th, 2020), Angeleye (February 18th, 2020)