Old September 7th, 2013, 10:07   #31
allffcradles
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,154 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplifting_trance View Post
I live in Greece. People here are not that tall as Central and Northern Europeans,but yet taller than Asians. Most women here are around 5'3",so that's why i think 5'3" is ideal,just to increase your possibilities. Me being in the range of 5'7"-5'8" makes it harder to find a woman taller than me. I've seen sometimes women who are taller than me,but that's kinda uncommon. Plus that i cannot judge with the eye,unless i stand next to her. I weigh 140-145 lbs btw right now.
How tall do you think Asians are on average?
Well on average chinese are about the same as Greek people it seems then, chinese are actually tall now contrary to general misconceptions. (The men are tall now anyway, not uncommon to meet taller chinese men than me, women less so) Last time I checked the Japanese claim their average male height is 5'9", very sceptical about that as they are for sure shorter from what I seen than chinese, which has 5'8" as their general male average. (Well stats cannot be trusted too much and these averages would go up and down all the time anyway)

Greek women are shorter than I expected if what you're saying is right, it is common for women to be around 5'3" in any country though it's labelled as short by many people. For UK tallest people are in scotland. I'm similar weight range to you, currently lighter