View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2020, 05:17   #43
phantom23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageDemon View Post
Hey phantom. If it wasn't for the fact that any lunatic could and probably would share images or videos I would share them for sure. Not a chance I would share photos of them at the moment.

My lady/soon to be fiance is awesome and loves l and c but as you can probably guess isn't keen to have it videod(yet but she REALLY enjoys it). She is getting better and better though and we are away on a 3 day holiday from today so I'll let you know how it goes.

I have said before that I don't care a bit whether anyone believes me in what I've said. The facts are that my pole dancer ex did do the overhead lift/hold but only for a few seconds-which was awesome.

My lady now is demonstrably stronger but is still getting used to l and c and loves it.

If anyone on here would like to tell me the easiest
/cheapest ways to blur faces/anything else and post them then I would love to share.

---But I'd expect the same from you all in return. Only fair guys and gals.

Any luck with the blurred faces yet?? You could also just zoom in and screen shot it so the faces are not shown. But yes, those iPhone stickers seem easy to cover up a face as well.
phantom23 is offline   Reply With Quote