VIP Honored
The "2nd" first member

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
56 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
Haha,

Thanks Nate for the compliments. Actually, this year I've regained a good 15 pounds (it was a particularly stressful year) so I'm about 180 now, down from an original 220. My lowest weight last year was about 167. Anyway, I just finished another shoot last night with two sisters, both highschool/college cheerleaders. They were super strong, especially the younger sister, who did long, effortless cradles, shoulder-sitting, over one shoulder, fireman's carry, etc. Actually, it's funny you mentioned the flexing like Jeff. I never did it before, but I must confess as dumb as it is, I've done it the last few shoots (the previous one mentioned above as well as a couple of yet to be released videos). I think I just enjoyed the feeling of being able to let go of an arm and have the girl support my total weight.

Anyway, thanks for the support. Truth be told, the video last night may be my last or one of my last productions. I have about 5 or 6 that still need to be released, but if the membership support doesn't assist, I just can't see myself being motivated to finish these projects, especially in light of some non-lift related things that are taking more and more of my time.

Later!
Dave
www.davemeister.com
Sorry about the possible "going out of business" Dave. I will DEFINATELY buy the "cheerleaders" video when you release it. I also purchased the "Lani" video. When you mentioned "playboy model", I had to see it for myself and to see her lifting the 200+ pound Pete Bliss (that's him right?) in a shoulder ride lift from the ground up. (OH YEAH!!!) Also the part where she strangles him a little while she holds him helplessly on her back was extremely sexy as well.