Old March 30th, 2009, 08:52   #29
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
284 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine View Post

What Can I say Mistress Taylor. I bought the entire clip from Amazon Bitches.. and it is simply the best clip ever. What ever I desire in a L&C clip, I got it here. Daisy looks stunning.. She is Tall, Strong but has a feminine side to her and looks great in the dress. The Lifts are effortless - The Cradle, The side hip baby carry, The front lift, the Piggyback.. all were excellent and so sensual. The lapsitting and the HAnd Job was like icing on the cake. It was 22 mins of superb quality L&C-Lapsitting-Handjob fetish.

Daisy has done some great job in the Chloe Creation clips also but this easily is way way ahead and rightly you have taken L&C to a new higher level.

Now I just cant wait for the next Daisy clip from ur side

Great Job..

Cheers
Wolvie!
I take a lot of pride in my producing, directing and camerawork and your post just made me feel great about all three of those. Thanks!
I also listen to requests and suggestions from the members of the community and I try to make clips from that.

I am real happy with how the Daisy shoot and the first Heidi shoot went and you'll be seeing more clips from them in the next week or so.

XO Taylor