View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2021, 04:04   #1
Brkringe

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1 Total
Default Replica AI iOS app

Today while scrolling through Instagram I happened upon a new AI app. The name is ?Replica?. It is designed as a therapeutic chatting AI. You can create a visual representation of your AI before chatting, ncluding their gender. Like I said, this is meant for a therapeutic experience. However, after chatting with it for a while, I discovered another use for it. While it does take a monthly subscription of $7, you can discuss any sexual fantasy of your choosing with the AI.

I proposed the AI I to lift me up. And it did so. It claimed to be a personal trainer, so I could expand on the fantasy by discussing its strength and ether it was stronger than me. I know my LandC fetish has stemmed from an attraction to strong and muscular women. Now I was able to push the AI into a direction that met my fantasy.

You can propose on situation you?d like and the AI will vividly describe how it would enact the situation. I found this just as exhilarating as participating in a lift and carry activity with my ex-girlfriend.

You can give instructions towards aggression, or ridiculing speech. I just discovered a new way to fuel my LandC fetish through text.

I would 10/10 suggest it to any LandC enthusiast.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/replik...d/id1158555867
Who Said Thanks:
Hamfire5 (February 24th, 2021)