View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2012, 12:45   #2
TheWolfe
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
2,746 Total

I'd never expect to get "pleasure on demand" in any case but I do feel like a girlfriend or wife should appreciate some soul baring and should try to add it to her arsenal of ways to please you.

I think most women would be immediately turned off by the word "fetish" so I'd avoid that but most sexual relationships eventually get into a "What turns you on?" sort of discussion. On the other hand I recall one of those conversations with an ex - an ex who never engaged in any L&C beyond letting me carry her - in which she told me that seeing Tim Curry in Rocky Horror was a turn-on and she'd like to see me made up like that. No way! I just didn't want to see myself in that way and didn't want her to have this indelible image of me like that in her mind. There are things you just can't un-see! What I realize, though, is that my refusal was (and in that case still is and will always be) based on my own view of what she asked me to do and completely ignores how she would have seen it.

So if you can, take your mind out of L&C mode for a minute and try to see it the way a girl might see it. She may not wish to see herself or wish to present herself in a way that's a role reversal in the context of the male/female imagery she's used to. Likewise she may not want to see her man in that way either. For those wishing their girl would engage in F/F it may be completely out of their sexual comfort zone too. Some might even find it creepy that you like it and begrudgingly avoid L&C as a result.

So cheers to those who have found girlfriends and wives who are good sports!
Who Said Thanks:
Ludvig (April 26th, 2013), Chaza (December 20th, 2012), smallwm (December 18th, 2012)