View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2022, 20:41   #16
Vodevil
VIP Honored
The very first member

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
4 For This Post
234 Total

Still single. I haven't been very active in this board lately, because of some major events in my life have taken much of my time.

First of all: I used to be homeless for over 12 years and I lived in various places throught out the years and I had to rely on food banks etc. I have lived on the street, in abandoned buildings, cars etc. etc. Everything changed three months ago, when I received my very first own flat after many, many years of waiting. I love my home and I'm sure I'm going to live here at least three or four more years.

Also I am going through some major changes in my life. In the coming months I'll have to say goodbye to my old job, which I have had for over 20 years. I'm not sad about it, because I have had enough of it. It doesn't bring me any joy nor money, so it's time to say goodbye to it.

And thirdly: I rarely come here due to a fact that I'm completely hooked on a writing my own l & c stories, which will also serve as a platform for my future plan to write my very own book one day. That book will not have any l & c material in it.

I have mentioned earlier, that I had written about 200 pages of some story, but due to some accident it all got erased, so I started to write a new one from the scratch. So far, since I started writing it about one year ago, I have managed to write almost 400 pages and I have no plans stopping it. Nor publishing it.

Things are getting better for me and I'm sure that my new status as a tenant and also my much brighter future will one day lead me to find a woman of my dreams. I'm 38, so I'm relatively young, but at least I have stayed alcohol, tobacco and drug free even during the darkest days of my life.
Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (October 15th, 2023), Bbwbearhug (December 8th, 2022), pula99 (March 19th, 2022), Akshayb (March 16th, 2022)