View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2019, 15:30   #31
tjw1971
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
4 For This Post
454 Total
Default re: getting a piggyback

I agree with whoever commented earlier that it's not at all uncommon for a girl to be able to piggyback at least 1.5x her own weight. The ones who lift weights or work out can pull off piggybacking 2x their weight or more, as can some who just seem to be genetically gifted in that respect.

When it comes to asking for one? I think it's just a random toss-up as to the responses you'll get. In the past, I've had a number of situations where I'd try to get one from one girl who flat out refused, saying "You're way too heavy for me!" or "I'm weak.... I can't give you one!" or whatever, which immediately prompted another girl there to offer one to me. The funny thing is, some of the best piggybacks I got from much smaller girls were in these situations, after the bigger girl I thought could give me the ride refused!

Leg strength is the main thing they need to support you, and a lot of women have some really strong legs. It's a lot more difficult for them to hold you up with their arms when you're riding, but some of them will get around that by leaning forward so more of your weight is resting on their back, and others are fine with you holding yourself up more by pushing on their shoulders and wrapping your legs around their waist. Every so often though, you find a girl with a lot of arm strength who really can hold you up there. (My female friend Diane used to be like that. Her brother was a competitive wrestler and used to practice with her all the time, so she got pretty strong and tough. When I weighed just under 200, I could piggyback her and purposely sit so pretty much all my weight was being held with her hands wrapped around my thighs. Just to see what she could do, I'd bounce on her while she carried me and she still held me tightly. Sometimes she'd bounce me up and down herself, once I tried to do it a couple times!)

It isn't *always* true, but usually, I find you can tell who can give you a good piggyback by looking at their legs in shorts or a skirt. If they've got calves that kind of bulge out when they go up on their tip-toes or just look big in proportion to the rest of their body/legs, they can probably give a good one. The girls that play sports like soccer and have kind of "thick" looking legs are another great bet. (A girl I know who used to be a soccer player back in her college days told me she weighed about 130lbs. back then at 5'6" and could easily carry around her boyfriend who was 5'10" and weighed 225-230.)

There's also always the possibility that a girl you're dating who likes you will let you goof around, making her support your weight a little bit as horseplay? I have a cousin who I noticed did that all the time with his last couple of girlfriends. He casually goes up behind them and puts his hands on her shoulders and then acts like he needs to stretch, pushing down on her and lifting his feet off the ground. He's tall and weighs around 230, and his previous g/f was shorter and only 125lbs. or so. She'd always pretend to complain when he did it, going "Uuurrghh...." and making a face, but stood there supporting his weight for as long as he wanted to hold himself up on her and was smiling and laughing about it afterwards each time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabre View Post
Wow! After reading some of these, now I'm curious. Personally, am quite into piggybacks, but have not unfortunately actualized yet. I hover around 230-240 atm (unsuccessfully on the weight loss grind :/), and I'm incredulous at the thought of a girl being able to piggyback me. If we had to strongly generalize, about how much times her weight could an average girl piggyback (AKA can i get one)? And for the heavier folks, do you find it more awkward trying to ask a lift, as the girl might be intimidated or discomforted at the thought of lifting someone heavy? Just trying to glean some advice

Last edited by tjw1971; December 2nd, 2019 at 15:55.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (December 7th, 2019), gsr3032000 (December 6th, 2019), gremlin_95 (December 4th, 2019), sabre (December 3rd, 2019)