View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2023, 18:21   #15
Junglebeast

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
2 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
I almost scheduled a session with her in the past. She seemed so capable and so enthusiastic. Her body was ideal too. I never saw her face, but I assumed that she was pretty.
I sessioned with her from 2005 until her retirement... around 2010. Her face was gorgeous, just like you said, "her body was ideal." I'm 6' 1" and, when I met her, was around 225 lbs. and in good shape. I was into role play / domination. She was too, but in our first session - in high heels no less - she asked to cradle lift me. I wasn't into it and I agreed.

From a sitting position she lifted me, carried me across the room to the bed, and flipped me on it like I was a sack of potatoes, and I rolled face down onto my stomach. She said, "DON'T MOVE!" I didn't, she climbed onto the bed, told me to look up and she looked like a giantess. I got into deep subspace and I was hooked. I was a regular of hers until she retired. I think she got turned on by intimidating men by lifting them, and the whole idea of domination. Hell of a woman.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (December 10th, 2023), zebra (December 6th, 2023)