allffcradles
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,154 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suede_shoes View Post
Yeah
My girlfriend is 5?10, 180, and athletic. She trounces me and every other guy I work out with when it comes to leg strength. She maxes out the hip abduction machine at our gym. She calls it ?The Lady Doctor? lol. She does three sets of 10 at 300lbs. I?m 6?3 and around 180, and I can?t budge that weight. My other friends I work out with can?t match her either. She loves it because she?s very competitive.

She also won the Wall Sit challenge at our gym with 30 minutes and 2 seconds. If you don?t know what Wall Sits are, you should look it up and try it! It?s basically holding a squatting position for as long as you can. I can do about two minutes, most people can?t do a minute. Give it a try and let me know how you do! That will give you an idea how powerful her thighs are.
Obviously this is geared towards fm so not my thing so I won't be reading most of the thread but from a bit of lurking out of idleness will give my 2 cents... Someone I've known from mmos who admits she's weak upper body actually thinks women are stronger than men with the legs. I don't believe that at all however relative terms the gap between men and women should be smaller than with arm strength.

Strength is far from just about lifting, endurance and how strong someone hits shouldn't be forgotten though probably far few fetishists look for these things haha. Anyway I've known some females from kung fu that were really durable with arm conditioning, no they aren't as strong as a man in brute force but for some forms of endurance, toughness etc they beat most men. The smallest girl in my last class had a phenomenally strong spinning back kick but she wasn't strong anywhere near strong enough to carry me with her arms though she could carry over 200lbs on her back easier than I could!

In kicking power I have a very strong front kick, far stronger than my weight suggests but then that's not entirely power it's technique as well. The fabled Bruce Lee who was said to be 133'140lbs had an insane sidekick as we all heard (He was also a very strong lifter), anyway just something to think about with strength (I don't think of leglifts as carrying though it is carrying, if that makes any sense. I've never been aroused by seeing a woman lifted by the legs, am old school wanting it to be cradles or as close as possible to one )