Old January 22nd, 2020, 06:08   #12
srfan
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
46 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Error900 View Post
Hi guys ! I am a 20 years old boy and I have the same fetishism of most of you: I like being lifted and carried by girls, especially in piggyback style. But, unlike many of you, I like being lifted by averrage and feminine girls (not too muscolar and masculine). Browsing the web I realized how even slender and untrained girls can carry bigger guys on their back, without too much effort. This happen especially when the boy doesn't jump on the back, but uses something (like a chair) to get on it. So is piggyback the easiest way to carry someone ? Have you ever receveid one from an averrage lady ?
This question came up in another thread ( http://landcforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=234585 ) and user cmcwmod stated that the average girl can handle 1,5-1,7 times her own weight in piggyback. This is my personal experience too.

So, if you ask a girl that weighs at least 65% of your own weight, it should be safe. Of course, the girl has to agree to it first and she may not have the confidence to try it, even if she could do it easily.
Who Said Thanks:
cmcwmod (January 22nd, 2020)