Error900
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
79 Total
Default true

Quote:
Originally Posted by srfan View Post
In this case, I can think of 2 options. 1. Pay a professional session provider for a session. (However, most of these providers are not average sized girls).
2. Develop a romantic relationship with an open minded girl and bring your fetish up at the right time when mutual trust has developed. If she is serious about the relationship, she will at least consider it. There are much weirder fetishes around, so it may even be a relief to her that it's just lift & carry.
I don't think I'll ever contact a session provider, that would make me feel like a loser.
Once on a forum I found a woman with an effort fetishism (it was the first time I heard about it). She was obsessed and turned on by making big efforts and, when I published a post about Lift and carry, she replied on it that she loves the idea of carrying heavy men. She also wrote that once she carried her heavy ex, getting turned on by the situation.
So I wanted to contact her but there were aspects that stopped me: 1) She seemed to be 35 years old (and I was 18 ); 2) She was very very very creepy: she created like 100+ posts about her obsession, some talking about the effort you make when pooping. And there weren't pictures of her on the profile.
Do you think I should have contacted her ?