Old February 7th, 2020, 21:50   #15
greybeezer
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,440 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Error900 View Post
I don't think I'll ever contact a session provider, that would make me feel like a loser.
Once on a forum I found a woman with an effort fetishism (it was the first time I heard about it). She was obsessed and turned on by making big efforts and, when I published a post about Lift and carry, she replied on it that she loves the idea of carrying heavy men. She also wrote that once she carried her heavy ex, getting turned on by the situation.
So I wanted to contact her but there were aspects that stopped me: 1) She seemed to be 35 years old (and I was 18 ); 2) She was very very very creepy: she created like 100+ posts about her obsession, some talking about the effort you make when pooping. And there weren't pictures of her on the profile.
Do you think I should have contacted her ?
Thanks for calling all of us who do sessions a loser, as for the second part of your post if she had over 100 posts in a fetish forum it was likely "she" was a man. We get that periodically in the lift and carry world. If you are interested in actually getting lifted I highly recommend contacting a professional session provider, the sessions are one on one and completely anonymous.

Plus they have experience where you don't and it will make the experience a whole lot better I learned a lot about how to be lifted properly doing sessions and it is the only reason someone at or over 300lbs like myself was able to get a shoulder ride. Just my 2 cents but I'm certainly glad I took the plunge and started them, I've also became friends with a few of the ladies along the way.