View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2020, 02:45   #81
tjw1971
VIP Honored

Default re: ex-wife

No.... unfortunately, we parted on pretty bad terms. There was a lot that didn't go well with that marriage. (Probably was where I learned that life lesson that trying to have a long-term relationship or marriage with someone based primarily on the physical attraction isn't really a good idea.)

We had a few phases where we were on speaking terms again and talked a while on the phone -- but I think that's come to an end at this point too. The last time I talked to her, she was going to a local gym regularly but I think mostly doing stuff like the elliptical machine. So unfortunately, probably caught up in trying to lose weight more than gain or keep muscle.

The very last cool "display of strength" thing I remember her telling me was maybe a year or two after we were divorced. She had some people over at her place and said these two women she was friends with were both really big (around 300lbs. each). And at some point, on a dare, she got on her hands and knees and gave both of them a pony ride across the room at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan007 View Post
To TJW1971

Wow your ex wife is a powerhouse strong women. Are you in contact with her still. She is an awesome women does she workout as hard today.

I wish she would lift me up and give me a ride down the street, i'm impressed with a powerful women.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote