Old December 31st, 2011, 17:56   #17
Lifter
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
366 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ View Post
The back story was interesting and informing. I highly enjoyed that read.

I can get the complaint about the whole repetitive component to their updates but, honestly, I find that to be the case with ALL lift and carry sites. I think it's the nature of the beast as your shooting videos to showcase one thing: carries. How far can you really take it when each video is going to be of the same thing and one doesn't include a storyline?

For me, as long as the quality of the carry is maintained to a high level and one consistently brings in new talent I am fine with the repetitiveness in video format. And perhaps since I buy videos solely to see the females carried over the shoulder and in a fireman's carry I am by nature more open to the repetitiveness aspect of video, as I am not looking for variety in my videos from the get go?
Exactly. Well said, my friend. On the other hand, there is another side to the story, I can't remember the exact details, but a long time ago, the owner of liftn' and carrying told his side of the story on this conflict. We should hear from him to get the complete picture.