Old April 15th, 2013, 10:39   #83
TheWolfe
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
2,745 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by K4C3 View Post
I also want to add that I'm not really attracted to strong women (the strength itself), I just get aroused by being carried by women.
I don't think that's all that unusual. I think we find whatever type of women we like attractive and then want them to perform the L&C that pleases us.

I'm an F/F fan and don't care how strong a woman is; just how attractive I find her and my standards for that are very conventional (think Playboy Playmate-type as my ideal). To me the desire to carry is more the attraction in the lifter just like the desire to be lifted is the attraction in a liftee to me rather than how light she is. And yes, like you, when I see a girl who appears strong alongside a girl who appears light I identify that as a potential L&C scenario and pay attention. But bodybuilder type women are generally unattractive to me even though they're the most likely to L&C as a way to display their strength. I like L&C to be a more intimate interaction so a display of strength is a bit of a turn-off actually.
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (January 9th, 2015), xi (April 16th, 2013)