View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2009, 00:42   #37
warthog
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
3 Total

I think I was fascinated with it since a very young age. I recall really liking it when Optimus Prime would overhead lift & toss Megatron in Transformers. That was 3rd grade I think. But I only had it specifically defined when I got my internet connection at 11th grade and there a world of possibilities was opened to me (Diana The Valkyrie, which amazingly still stands).

I don't recall ever being lifted by a girl, unfortunately. I did have a few female "domination" style events. I was really late to grow and was short and scrawny all the way till 7th grade (to my shame even my twin brother outgrew me considerably then). My first memory is losing in armwrestling to some heavyset girl in a birthday party. I lost a couple of times actually... and kids were watching. That was VERY embarrassing.

Most girls at that time were quite taller than me. I had one especially tall friend (her mom once mentioned I looked like a chicken leg next to her...) who later became a bitter enemy of mine due to some envy issues with another girl. For a few years then she would challenge me to fight her or try armwrestling her which of course I declined, and she enjoyed mocking me for it. Once we almost got to really fight (she shoved me, I slapped her face in defense), but fortunately (for me I guess) a teacher was there to end it. When things cooled off between us I agreed to an armwrestling match (the class was empty) and managed a tie. After that I started to grow and the threat was removed... we actually became friends again later. Finally in 3rd grade I got totally humiliated in a 60 meter sprint run by another good friend of mine who was on the athletic team. I even remember the results: she had 9.7sec (no one else got below 10), and me 13 or 12sec... I totally ate her dust. I actually was nervous about both sprints and armwrestling for many years to follow.

I wonder if those events had anything to do with my current love of tall girls and l&c. It's a shame that at the time I never appreciated the sexiness of the situation... I just wanted to save face. Today I wish I could go back in time with my current state of mind to that tall friend of mine, and try to initiate some l&c and lapsitting in a "playful" manner.
That could've been sweet

Last edited by warthog; June 27th, 2009 at 16:58.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 29th, 2019)