Old January 15th, 2023, 07:10   #7
169qwe
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
5 For This Post
1,486 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach71 View Post
"I've also had girls half my weight, skinny girls who may not even work out, lift me. And not just an inch or two off the ground. Cradles in some cases. Attitude is so key"

Exactly right. I've dated women who were plus sized, playful & who outweighed me by 30 or more pounds say i'm too heavy for them. But I constantly come across pics of 120 pound women picking up 150 pound+ guys who make it look effortlessly. I can understand when a session girl decides to place a limit on bodyweight to avoid injuries but I can't help but feel like some women (regular and sessioners) are physically capable but just not confident enuff in themselves to even try.
I've been lifted by over 100 girls during the past year and a half alone. My weight across that time has ranged between 195 lbs. and close to 230. The girls who've lifted me are almost always smaller to average sized girls because I don't seek out lifts by bigger girls. It just doesn't interest me.

My experience has taught me that pretty much every gal is capable of performing a basic lift on a guy my size, even if it's just a bearhug that barely gets you off the ground for a second or two.

Of all the girls who tried to lift me over the past year and a half, all succeeded except maybe two or three, and that was mostly because their technique was awful.

That really surprised me. I didn't expect that to be the case. It's almost spoiled me, actually. I'm so sure these smaller to average sized girls can lift me, I'm actually disappointed by the rare girl who fails.
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (January 21st, 2024), nicovanaken (December 30th, 2023), gsr3032000 (January 24th, 2023), gremlin_95 (January 17th, 2023), piggybackrides (January 16th, 2023)