View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2023, 07:27   #2
Thewadzee
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
28 Total

I prefer India but I might be a little biased. considering our culture and our traditionally caring attitude and hospitality, when an indian girl lifts me up it feels like she actually cares about me and i dont feel like a stranger. on the other hand some of the other countries i have been to, the lifts dont always have the same vibe. the girl can make you feel like she is just doing the lift as a chore. mostly i got carried for a few seconds and then when she put me down, just left. indians are almost always strong enough to carry me(with a few exceptions of course), and they keep me lifted for a while without me even asking. its like putting me down that fast just naturally feels wrong to them(i dont know though) generally the lifts last for a few minutes(2-5). even after they put me down, they talk to me and properly say bye or something along those lines. a few times they actually talk about the lift or why i wanted to be lifted. i make excuses or change the subject mostly but sometimes the girls see through it and that leads to an awkward conversation. sometimes they get disgusted, sometimes they give me another lift(very rare for them to be THAT understanding).

I am indian myself so it might be different for someone who isnt. if you can tell us any specific lift stories, i would appreciate it and many others too im sure.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (November 15th, 2023), lapsitting2020 (November 5th, 2023), neptune_g2 (October 29th, 2023)