View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2012, 19:00   #10
RCDGREYSTONE80
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1 Total

You guys who are 150 pounds really consider yourselves small? I really don't care anymore, but when I was younger I would have killed to be that heavy. When I entered college I didn't even weigh 100 pounds -no not anorexic have 5 1/2 inch wrists which is one thing I still hate lol, and don't put on hardly any muscle even when I work out. I would say the majority of women are probably stronger than me, of course the really skinny ones generally aren't, but most women with a little meat to them are.

My junior year of college through weightlifting/creatine and lots of chocolate I had managed to get up to around 115-120 or so (I'm 5'7) and my roommate had his sister over. She was maybe 2 inches shorter and claimed to weigh 160 (looked slightly heavier although not by much). Don't ask me how, I think I asked her about working out or something and we got to wrestling, let's just say she beat me up pretty good. She didn't even use her weight advantage all that much, without straddling she pinned me on this old couch we had, and I struggled and after a minute or two she told me to give up and I did.

I didn't take things as far as I would have liked, as my roommate had told us all to steer clear, but I got to feel her up a bit, and she was curvy but very solid-like soft thighs to the initial touch but if you felt a little deeper you could feel some good solid muscle.

Anyway, like I said at my size tons of women are probably stronger, but I can't think of that many contests of strength I've had with women as they probably didn't want to embarass me. I've been picked up a ton, although not many times of particular note most just picked me up, commented on how light I was and quickly put me down, plus I didn't get comfortable with the whole thing till midway through college unfortunately.