Old October 1st, 2010, 04:14   #24
strut170222
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hehehe! To make it fair I won't vote for myself, but honestly I absolutely love Dominique Danger's Lift and Carry work! I have had the chance to meet her in person, and she really is coniderably smaller then most of the fbb's who are doing lift and carry, but she is incredibly strong!!!!
You have my vote. I've already posted that I prefer an athletic, attractive natural woman who is stronger than !&$* for her size. You do not have much competition out there when my criteria is used. I also believe that you genuinely enjoy lift and carry which makes it more appealing to watch you versus an actress who lifts and carries as if a gun were pointed to her head. Speaking of yourself, it reminds me:

I also liked Rochelle of Special Interests video from back in the day. She was a a very athletic gymnast who was also super strong and seemed to enjoy being extremely rough/bullying on video. She violently flipped a guy over her shoulder a few times(photo below), did jumping over the shoulder backbreaker lifts, cradle carries where she tries to fold the guy almost breaking him in half (lol), cradle carry to over the knee backbreaker etc. definately intending to inflict some pain on the guys. I never saw another woman perform like that on video, she was a feminine beast. Too bad she never got around to make a full L&C vid. Rachel, you remind me of her build and athleticism/strength, she was listed as 5'9 140.

From Special interests, these photos have to be at least 15 years old by now (I was starting HS when this all rolled out). The guy in the picture is listed at 5'9 165 on the website. She also did the cradle folding lift (no picture) with a 145-150 pound guy I believe.

Last edited by strut170222; October 1st, 2010 at 08:48.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (June 27th, 2019), piggybackrides (October 26th, 2017)