View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2012, 16:05   #11
TheWolfe
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
2,745 Total

I've never run into a girl who found it creepy (occasionally annoyed, yes but not creepy) that I wanted to lift her. It's about wanting the girl to do the lifting. I can't give you an actual experience asking a girl to lift me but Chaza did. I've found that if a girl does F/F in a flirty/teasing way on her own idea right in front of you without any clue about your interest, then she catches your reaction, odds are good that she'll repeat it to get the reaction again because she did it naturally and she likes to tease for the reaction. If you ask a girl to do F/F in the context of "I think it's hot", that's when it becomes creepy even if the girl likes to tease because you're asking for it. There are also some whose brains will identify your request as a sex act because of the context and be creeped that you're requesting a sex act that involves another girl.

You really have to work hard to take your way of thinking out of your own fetish fantasy mode and get inside the thought patterns of your girl's head. Lifting (with a female lifter) is often far outside of their realm.