View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2012, 07:28   #12
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
1,052 Total

All of my experiences have been purely social. I have a preference towards fit women (not overly muscular, just fit would be the best description I suppose), and view getting rides to be a fun, not sexual act. I always give the girls rides as well.

I've only ever talked to one girl about it. We rarely see each other since we live in different states. Whenever we happen to visit our parents during holidays, we often make time to go to the beach. We wrestle jokingly/semi-jokingly. It usually ends up with me throwing her over my shoulder and throwing her into the water. We'd generally spend an hour or two in the water, talking, and occasionally having a quick wrestling bout, which I always win. She enjoys giving me piggyback rides in the water while we talk, and she likes it when I do the same to her. She has also sat on my shoulders at least 15 times, and she has given me a few shoulder rides. One lasted almost two minutes, and another time had some adult themes to it (oddly enough, we've never done anything else like that before or after).

We joke around about lifting each other occasionally when we go back to our respective states. She knows I enjoy it more than her, especially the shoulder rides. We're both competitive and in great shape, so we enjoy the challenge more than anything else. We've done this over ten beach trips, so it's become an established tradition, if you will.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (December 30th, 2012), gsr3032000 (December 29th, 2012)