View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2013, 17:49   #14
hugo42
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
321 Total

My situation is interesting. I met a good friend of mine on another blogging site years ago. We used to read each other's blogs before finally talking on yahoo, etc. In one of her blogs, she wrote how her ex-husband used to carry her over his shoulder to the bedroom but sadly stopped doing that because she weighed too much. When I went to visit her, I kept thinking of how I would ask her.

She was standing in the kitchen, and I just asked out outright. She walked over to me and let me pick her up over my shoulder. Ever since then, she's allowed me to carry her over my shoulder and doesn't mind if I take pictures and video. She actually ran across L&C photos on my phone and wasn't creeped out about it.

We went to an amusement park on her birthday, and as we parted ways, I gave her some birthday money. We were in the train station parking lot and surprised me by saying, "I know you want to pick me up! You can go ahead and pick me up if you want." So, I put my stuff down and carried her again.

We see each other about once every two months or so, and I make sure to get her permission to carry her. In fact, the last time I saw her, I was hanging out with her and her boyfriend. He cradled her while I took pictures, and then she allowed me to carry her over my shoulder while he took pictures.

She thinks it's pretty harmless and never has any problem with me carrying her. I am very lucky I have someone who doesn't mind being carried
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (May 3rd, 2013)