Old August 1st, 2012, 23:20   #19
TheWolfe
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
2,745 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by davelifted View Post
- I've had quite a number of sessions with a woman who picked me up OTS and then walked around her apartment, occasionally stopping to look at something, pick up a magazine for example, still carrying me effortlessly, occasionally juggling me on her shoulders to get more comfortable - this level of "nonchalant lifting" I find a huge turn on.
"Nonchalant lifting" - YES! I have no interest in F/M but it's a big turn-on to me to see a girl lift another girl and they're both nonchalant about it. I think it implies that they both find it completely normal and even expected that one should lift the other. As a guy who also likes to lift girls too, it makes the girls more appealing. My dream nonchalant F/F scene would be two girls walking down the street having a conversation as they walked. Then, for whatever reason, one scoops the other into a cradle, the liftee automatically complying with the lift, and as the lifter continues walking, carrying her friend, the conversation never skips a beat and never calls attention to the lift.

As for fetishes besides lifting, I don't have a true foot fetish but women's feet and shoes are important to me. Hands, too. Feminine hands and feet with a nice manicure/pedicure and nice shoes can make a woman seem significantly more attractive to me.

I've also developed an inexplicable appreciation for those skinny jeans that bunch up at the ankle with ballet flats. There's something sexy about how it makes the right girl look when she walks. It's a nice fashion trend that I hope sticks around a while.

Girls just being girly - alone or together - is also a big turn-on. I love shopping with my wife, not only to watch her shop but also to spy on other attractive female shoppers doing what they do best.

I'm not sure if those really count as fetishes or just turn-ons. I have some turn-offs that are like anti-fetishes. Those include smoking, flip flops, masculine-looking women, overweight women, excessive piercings/tattoos, certain skin/hair color combos and other things are immediate deal breakers.

Of course everyone has different taste and opinions on all this stuff. That's what makes it fun to compare.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 29th, 2019)