Thread: Ponyplay
View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2019, 20:15   #10
Ruff Ridin Ricky

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total
Default True riding on ponygirls - reality instead of fantasy?

Okay, I'll first of all admit that I have a decidedly kinky fetish for riding humans just as if they were pet animals. I am a natural dominant who gets a big thrill out of having total physical control over someone physically strong but naturally submissive, who can and will carry me on their back - either on all fours, or on two legs. I only get turned on by total realism, so it has to be actual full-weight riding, and I want my mount to be naked like a proper animal, and under my full control with a bridle, bit and reins. I find leather riding tack sexy. I also go in for a little bit of light SM with spurs and whips, but not because I enjoy inflicting pain, only as tools for dominance and control.

But the reality is that it seems well-nigh impossible to find a nice, big, strong girl who is physically up to the job of serving as a man's pony... and also is into the submissive role of pony-slave. Nearly all the so-called "ponygirls" out there just want to dress up and do some kind of role-play. Or else a very vanilla form of real L&C riding.

My actual experiences to date with authentic riding on human horses have been play encounters with male submissives. I found this quite erotically satisfying, although I am not gay, and there was no sexual activity of any kind involved. I just found that if I ever wanted to live any of my riding fantasies, I would have to settle for riding a stallion rather than a filly. But I still dream of mounting a big strong beauty and putting her through her paces. I wonder if anyone on this forum has ever done any real girlback riding in a similar style-?