brucebarnes
VIP Honored
The Professor

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
332 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan999 View Post
I travel frequebtly to East Asia. I have experienced a lot of female strenght there, though not really any lifts. Since I have a physical disability I use a wheelchair. My weight is 90 kilos, too much for a non professional to lift. Pushing a 90 kilo person in a wheelchair can be somewhat tough if the terrain is hilly or not fully accessible.

During my trips I often got hrelp by friennds of hired a caregiver, usually female. I noticed that the girls usually can handle the wheelchair easier than European girls. The strongest I have ever met was an ex gf from Indonesia. She was able to give me a lapsit and almost able to front lift me. She was pretty tall for an Asian. Height 171 cm, weight 60 kilos.

I have visited Singapore (Exerienced ethnic Indians and Chinese), Hong Kong, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia. Among these countries I would estimate that the Filipina girls are the strongest. I have heard that thze strongest girls may live in Nepal.
LOL.

I have to say I've been both incredibly impressed and surprised, as well as incredibly disappointed by girls of many a nationality/residence.

I think it has more to do with a) attitude (are they willing to lift, or lazy), and b) do they take care of them self physically/keep in shape.

So, when you apply that to different cultures, I think the main correlation is if the culture is one that "encourages" these things (e.g. good, non-lazy attitude and being generally fit physically).

I think Asians in general "appear" naturally stronger because their body may be more likely to not get bulk as easily as some other races when they work out.

Anotherwords, Asian girls can be stronger than they look because they're muscles seem build strength upon working out, but not as much bulk.

On the other hand, I've found chubby, flabby, Americanized asian girls to usually be pretty useless (LC wise). They have that lazy attitude, and seem to not have the strength you would expect.

...Just my opinions of course