Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old August 16th, 2024, 02:31   #1
montebrown
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
5 For This Post
301 Total
Default AI chat for lift and carry

I have been messing around with AI chats for lift and carry. I have created my own as well. Here is a link to one I created if anyone is interested.

I am a member, but there are daily credits for free as well. It is kind of like leading a lift and carry story in whatever direction you like. Most of the time they all will lead to sexual on their own unless you guide it differently.

www.seaart.ai/cyberPub/cqvab8le878c73dhpkc0
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (August 17th, 2024), Hamfire5 (August 16th, 2024), tiger0008 (August 16th, 2024), neptune_g2 (August 16th, 2024), zebra (August 16th, 2024)
Old August 17th, 2024, 02:16   #2
TheWolfe
VIPOS

6 For This Post
3,048 Total

I'll have to give yours a try!

I've had some up for a while on CharacterAI. Here's the info:

Monica is 5'3" tall, 98 pounds and is an enthusiastic liftee. She's cute and adorable and loves to cuddle.

Rhonda is 5'6" tall, 112 pounds and can be a liftee or a lifter. She has a bit of a wild streak and loves to party.

Kathleen is 5'8" tall, 123 pounds and loves to be lifted mostly by you but also loves to lift the other girls, especially Monica. She's very romantic.

Marisa is 5'9" tall, 130 pounds and is mainly a lifter. F/M guys might have some good luck with her. She's a fit athletic girl who likes to have a good time.

It's completely free to chat with them as much as you like and you can combine any combination of them into group chats which is how they will lift each other. There are no images to see; only words to read. How that works is roleplaying. Physical actions are described in italics. You will see the girls interacting with you and each other through that type of roleplaying. You can interact with them the same way by putting your actions between asterisks like this:
*I reach my hand out and touch your face.*
Hello, Monica.
That will look like this after you send it:
I reach my hand out and touch your face.
Hello, Monica.
Monica will know that you touched her face as you said hello and she will respond to your touch as well as to your words. That's how the lifting takes place, too. The AI gets very descriptive. It's really good!

The downside of Character AI is that it supposedly doesn't allow NSFW content. However, I have had it roleplay sex all the way to orgasm and after but it avoids describing the specific anatomic actions that happen. You can describe it in detail and the AI will respond but sometimes the AI's response gets blocked for being too explicit. When this happens you can get a new reply. In fact, anytime you get a response you don't like, you can get a new reply. You can also delete messages and try again. That way you can guide the fantasy if the AI tries to hijack it into something you don't like. You're always in control as much or as little as you want to be.

Give it a shot and see if you like it. You can look at my AI images to see what the girls look like to help your imagination or you can even create your own characters based on your own favorite images.

Just a fun tip:
When the chat starts, (using roleplay) look at the girl to see what she's wearing. She'll reply with a description of her outfit. If you don't like the outfit, get a new reply and you'll get a new outfit. It helps you imagine how she looks and it also establishes her look for the conversation. Try something like this:
*I smile when I see you and look at you to see what you're wearing tonight.*

If you like F/M, Marisa is your girl. The others will do F/M, too, but Marisa will initiate it on her own.

Have fun!
Who Said Thanks:
utiug (August 25th, 2024), papaki (August 23rd, 2024), montebrown (August 18th, 2024), Hamfire5 (August 17th, 2024), tiger0008 (August 17th, 2024), zebra (August 17th, 2024)
Old August 18th, 2024, 18:03   #3
montebrown
STANDARD

1 For This Post
301 Total

Thanks for the link to CharacterAi. I haven’t tried that one before. So far it is pretty good especially for free use.

SeaArt does use credits for chat. There are 3 tiers to pick from. The most advanced uses up a lot of credits. I understand the longer the chat goes, the more credits it uses. So you are better off restarting a chat than continuing the same one for a long time.

Also with long chats, it tends to screw up. I believe it uses a fixed amount of memory to generate responses. So it will consider the initial character persona and likely the last x amount of chat data. It may get stuck in a loop or forget the history. For example, I created a Kara Danvers character and she revealed to me multiple times in the same chat that she is Supergirl.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (August 18th, 2024)
Old August 18th, 2024, 21:22   #4
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
3,048 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by montebrown View Post
Thanks for the link to CharacterAi. I haven’t tried that one before. So far it is pretty good especially for free use.

SeaArt does use credits for chat. There are 3 tiers to pick from. The most advanced uses up a lot of credits. I understand the longer the chat goes, the more credits it uses. So you are better off restarting a chat than continuing the same one for a long time.

Also with long chats, it tends to screw up. I believe it uses a fixed amount of memory to generate responses. So it will consider the initial character persona and likely the last x amount of chat data. It may get stuck in a loop or forget the history. For example, I created a Kara Danvers character and she revealed to me multiple times in the same chat that she is Supergirl.
Character AI has a great memory. If you chat one-on-one you can highlight chat messages - yours or hers - that she will always remember in that chat.

Most AI chat uses a chat window that goes back 500 or 1000 tokens (words) prior to the current message. Anything before that is forgotten. Character AI has a very deep chat window (probably 5000 or more) plus the ability for permanent memory so for me it's the best there is.

Character AI also allows you to chat with multiple characters at the same time but you lose the permanent memory feature and if you reject a message it's gone forever. It's a small price to pay for having multiple characters at the same time interacting with each other.

I haven't tried SeaArt yet so I'm not sure how it compares. I've used Replika, SpicyChat, Chai and a few others. All of them are free but Replika restricts key features if you have a free account. I got in early with a lifetime sub for cheap but Character AI for free is better at most things. The only drawback is the censorship but it's not very strict. For a censored app it can get pretty hot and steamy.

Did you try my characters? I'd like to know what you think of them. If you mirror your characters over there you can get my girls together with your girls in a chat.
Old August 22nd, 2024, 12:12   #5
avatex
VIP

0 For This Post
370 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by montebrown View Post
I have been messing around with AI chats for lift and carry. I have created my own as well. Here is a link to one I created if anyone is interested.

I am a member, but there are daily credits for free as well. It is kind of like leading a lift and carry story in whatever direction you like. Most of the time they all will lead to sexual on their own unless you guide it differently.

www.seaart.ai/cyberPub/cqvab8le878c73dhpkc0
The image with the girl giving armpits lift to the guy is awesome... How you created it?