Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old January 19th, 2023, 18:13   #1
Loveliftandcarryfm
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
11 Total
Default Women who really like to lift and carry

Hello. Is it possible for a woman to truly enjoy lifting and carrying men? Have you ever met women like this? Did they take the initiative?
Who Said Thanks:
Muscle_Chick_Fan (February 20th, 2023)
Old January 19th, 2023, 22:14   #2
darky
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,217 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliftandcarryfm View Post
Hello. Is it possible for a woman to truly enjoy lifting and carrying men? Have you ever met women like this? Did they take the initiative?
I think The most common ones are Fit women from The gym.

Other then that, it's probably more like a "I like it because of you enjoy being carried" thing.
Old January 20th, 2023, 05:12   #3
Thewadzee
STANDARD

0 For This Post
28 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by darky View Post
I think The most common ones are Fit women from The gym.

Other then that, it's probably more like a "I like it because of you enjoy being carried" thing.
from what i have seen and specially from the scavenger sheet stories...
most gym girls just dont do it much do they? i have rarely ever seen a girl who works out seriously or goes to he gym and stuff carry a guy. while most that i have seen are from just normal everyday playing around. also my GF likes to lift me but im really not sure if she LIKES it or she likes it for me
Old January 20th, 2023, 18:07   #4
darky
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,217 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewadzee View Post
from what i have seen and specially from the scavenger sheet stories...
most gym girls just dont do it much do they? i have rarely ever seen a girl who works out seriously or goes to he gym and stuff carry a guy. while most that i have seen are from just normal everyday playing around. also my GF likes to lift me but im really not sure if she LIKES it or she likes it for me
I mean, making it a game can make almost everything fun.
But I don't think, other than drunk nights and fitness girls wanting to show off strenght, a girl would think about lifting a guy, let alone, really like.
Who Said Thanks:
gremlin_95 (January 20th, 2023)
Old February 19th, 2023, 10:07   #5
169qwe
VIP

4 For This Post
1,489 Total

"I mean, making it a game can make almost everything fun."

We cite here an earlier quote by a forum member, maybe two weeks old.

In other words, this is a bit of a delayed response to this post, sorry. But the original poster hit the nail on the head when he said "making it a game can make almost everything fun."

Judging by his comments he was referring to the scavenger hunt sheet that I've been using (to get over 100 lifts).

It's true: Making it a game makes all the difference. I mean, are you just going to approach a group of random girls and say, "Hey, can you lift me?"

Think about it. But the sheet changes everything. It makes it all seem fun, like a board game or something. The key is the presentation. You have to appear outgoing and fun-loving, like it actually is a game.

You have to joke around with them and make them laugh.

For the most part the girls love the challenge and are eager to try to help you out.

Incidentally, the scavenger hunt sheet presents many challenges, of which lifting a guy is merely one. Of course, most of these challenges are designed to weed most girls out.

For example, how many girls are named Candace? Or have a Canadian passport? Or can juggle four objects? Or have a twin? Or a 1968 Corvette?

See what I mean?

They read through the list saying, "No, we can't help you with that, we can't help you with that, we can't help you with that..."

But then they come to the challenge that reads "Video of you lifting a girl - then HER lifting YOU! (10 bonus points for the most impressive lift)."

They'll more often than not say "WAIT - we can DEFINITELY help you with that! I can lift you" (or alternately: Hey, she can definitely lift you, pointing to one of her friends).

It all starts from there.

Incidentally, I once ran into three girls on the street who actually checked off THREE boxes...

Two of the girls were twins. I figured that was more than enough. But the one who wasn't actually had a Canadian passport.

Then one of the twins just smiled and said "I can lift you."

I laughed it off. She was a skinny little thing who couldn't have been more than 105 lbs. I was 190-195. But she repeated it. She was serious.

Anyway, she didn't just pick me up a few inches off the ground in a bearhug or whatever, like a lot of other girls so. No way.

This skinny little girl actually CRADLED my 190-195!

True story.

This was maybe the most impressive lift I've ever gotten with the scavenger hunt sheet (I've posted pics of this in this thread).

Anyway, back to the present. I got a lift from a cutie with a real tight little body just hours before I typed this message, using humor and the sheet.

Once again: Making a game out of it is the key to getting lifts.

I've gotten about 110 lifts that way. And I'm over 200 lbs. so I'm not some tiny guy these girls are lifting. And they're all smaller to average size girls since those are the only kinds I approach. I'm not much interested in being lifted by a hefty girl.

Just remember to use humor. Humor is key.

Last edited by 169qwe; February 19th, 2023 at 10:17.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (April 7th, 2023), rayvan (March 2nd, 2023), gremlin_95 (February 21st, 2023), cmcwmod (February 19th, 2023)
Old April 6th, 2023, 01:15   #6
tjw1971
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
458 Total
Default Yep....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 169qwe View Post
Then one of the twins just smiled and said "I can lift you."

I laughed it off. She was a skinny little thing who couldn't have been more than 105 lbs. I was 190-195. But she repeated it. She was serious.

Anyway, she didn't just pick me up a few inches off the ground in a bearhug or whatever, like a lot of other girls so. No way.

This skinny little girl actually CRADLED my 190-195!
Here's an example of a girl casually doing a one-arm chin-up. She looks pretty small, but at least 110-115lbs? But that means she can pull 220-230lbs. just as easily using both arms, right?

https://streamable.com/rt3ymj

And here's another girl around that size doing a regular chin-up with 105lb. of weights strapped to her body.

https://streamable.com/ia3e20

And this girl managed a chin-up with a total weight of 237lbs. (She doesn't look too big either but the scale says she weighed 144.)

https://streamable.com/z8mjnq
Who Said Thanks:
gremlin_95 (April 10th, 2023), caracal25 (April 6th, 2023)
Old January 20th, 2023, 04:42   #7
zebra
VIP

0 For This Post
614 Total

My two female cousins enjoyed it. One liked to lift girls, and one like to lift guys.
Old January 20th, 2023, 11:12   #8
PNW Shyguy
STANDARD

1 For This Post
8 Total

Did they do it as a flirtatious or foreplay kind of way. Or, did they do it just for fun to demonstrate their strength?
Who Said Thanks:
enrycento (January 21st, 2023)
Old January 20th, 2023, 11:15   #9
PNW Shyguy
STANDARD

1 For This Post
8 Total

There is one really cool really funny gal on YouTube that does it. Comedy Lizzy Lizzy. She does it supposedly for physical humor though.
Who Said Thanks:
aw1252 (April 10th, 2023)
Old January 23rd, 2023, 04:52   #10
zebra
VIP

4 For This Post
614 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNW Shyguy View Post
There is one really cool really funny gal on YouTube that does it. Comedy Lizzy Lizzy. She does it supposedly for physical humor though.
I've seen some of her clips. I bet that "comedy" is camouflage for her L&C kink.
Who Said Thanks:
grim_evil (May 8th, 2023), aw1252 (April 10th, 2023), PNW Shyguy (January 26th, 2023), gremlin_95 (January 23rd, 2023)