The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old January 26th, 2014, 06:09   #1
amazite
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
20 Total

It was a taboo during most of my childhood. I rarely got lifted and carried back then. A few older or bigger female cousins broke the taboo when they lifted me by surprise. I felt more liberated than embarrassed. It wasn't a sexual thing with them. It was like a freeing thing that broke the psychological barriers for me. I discovered that I really wouldn't mind it all that much if I got lifted by girls.

I've been into FEMALE/FEMALE l&c since I saw a movie with a l&c scene in it when I was five. I've been into it ever since then.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (January 27th, 2014)
Old January 27th, 2014, 04:38   #2
TheWolfe
VIPOS

1 For This Post
2,747 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazite View Post
It was a taboo during most of my childhood. I rarely got lifted and carried back then. A few older or bigger female cousins broke the taboo when they lifted me by surprise. I felt more liberated than embarrassed. It wasn't a sexual thing with them. It was like a freeing thing that broke the psychological barriers for me. I discovered that I really wouldn't mind it all that much if I got lifted by girls.

I've been into FEMALE/FEMALE l&c since I saw a movie with a l&c scene in it when I was five. I've been into it ever since then.
Do you remember what movie it was?
Who Said Thanks:
LCAlt41 (January 27th, 2023)
Old January 27th, 2014, 10:23   #3
amazite
STANDARD

2 For This Post
20 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
Do you remember what movie it was?
I don't remember the name of the movie. I can describe the scene. A younger woman in her early twenties was in a motel room with an older woman in her fifties. The older woman was larger. She told the younger woman that she needed to take a shower and that if she didn't take one, she would carry her into the bathroom, strip her and bathe her by force. The younger woman meekly complied before the older woman forcefully carried her into the bathroom. The movie didn't actually show a lift but the mere thought of the woman making good on her promise to carry the smaller woman into the bathroom really struck a chord in my psyche.
Who Said Thanks:
soclope (January 29th, 2014), TheWolfe (January 27th, 2014)
Old January 27th, 2014, 15:29   #4
TheWolfe
VIPOS

1 For This Post
2,747 Total

You were five?!

I had early influences like that, too, but they were much more innocent and all M/F. Examples would be the animated opening credits of Bewitched or the scene in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang where the girl's car gets stuck in the mud. Things like that made me want to see any pretty girl get carried, especially if I was doing it. It wasn't until high school that I realized viewing girls getting carried was enhanced by pretty female lifters.
Who Said Thanks:
amazite (January 29th, 2014)
Old January 29th, 2014, 02:46   #5
amazite
STANDARD

3 For This Post
20 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
You were five?!

I had early influences like that, too, but they were much more innocent and all M/F. Examples would be the animated opening credits of Bewitched or the scene in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang where the girl's car gets stuck in the mud. Things like that made me want to see any pretty girl get carried, especially if I was doing it. It wasn't until high school that I realized viewing girls getting carried was enhanced by pretty female lifters.
Yep They say that's the age when all types of tastes are imprinted on the brain. It's not just future erotic preferences. It can be feelings of joy when you eat particular snacks or hear particular songs. There are psychological connections brought forth by various stimuli. I don't want to get too off the subject at hand so I'll say that my interest in f/f might have preceded this episode. I simply can't remember. The tv scene was my first memory of noticing it. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time to catch it. It might have been a result of flipping through the dials and I happened to stop at that station. Was it the chicken or the egg? Did I have this predisposition from the start (born with it) and the scene triggered it or did the scene create it out of whole cloth?
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 29th, 2019), TheWolfe (February 1st, 2014), Snowstormbanana (January 29th, 2014)
Old June 27th, 2021, 02:48   #6
anonim
STANDARD

1 For This Post
11 Total

I was 5 or 6 years old. At that age, I did not know about the concept of sexuality, but I started to feel ashamed and like people of the opposite gender. There was a girl who was older than me and whom I liked. As far as I remember, I used to be jealous of her and I used to think about impressing her before I went to sleep. One day, while playing childish games with her, she wanted to go through the door and I said I couldn't let her. I said that because I wanted to get her attention by being annoying. She carried me away from the door and continued on her way. I was very impressed by this, and I went back and repeated the same sentence. After repeating this cycle once or twice, she asked me if I wanted it to get myself carried. I remember being embarrassed over this question. This is my oldest memory Now I'm 21 years old btw
Who Said Thanks:
saschas (July 20th, 2021)
Old June 30th, 2021, 18:00   #7
Shadowhades
VIP

1 For This Post
264 Total

I was 7 years old when I started to realize how much I enjoyed being lifted up by women. It all started when my childhood friend gave me a piggyback in her backyard and ever since this event I've always wanted to be lifted up lol
Who Said Thanks:
saschas (July 20th, 2021)
Old December 14th, 2021, 18:43   #8
ltelo
STANDARD

1 For This Post
12 Total

I think I realized that when I was 5-6. I was a quite small kid (one of those who grew all at once during puberty), and I literally got lifted and tossed on a mat during gym hour by a girl (she was quite tall for her age). Got obsessed since then.
Who Said Thanks:
mostazarock (December 14th, 2021)