The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old July 5th, 2024, 18:29   #11
Lightboy

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
4 For This Post
5 Total
Default Actually it was her who started it

I think it was the early lockdown period when we started chatting. Both of us became single around the same time (story for another day) since lockdown was not easy on relationships. She is my childhood friend but we never really text eachother, it was either verbal conversations or calls.
But then she texted me on Insta. We started chatting. At first it was just normal discussion like school life was good, your ex was a bitch etc etc, but after 3 months she started flirting. I enjoyed it and flirted back. Flirting turned into teasing and eventually we were roleplaying.
It was new to me and a very different experience compared to my ex.
This girl was kinky as fuck, I was loving how every day I was learning something new from her, it was her naughty side I never knew about.
One day we were discussing fitness which then lead to discussing weight and that when it clicked her.
I told her I was 55 kg and instead of getting insecure like other girls would, she made fun of me saying "I was lighter than the shortest girl in her class. It kinda turned me on and I started sending her blushing emojis to give her sign that I liked her teasing.
It was a turning point in out sexting story. She told me once that she "wanted to be dominated by a bull" and I didn't gave much attention to that topic because this lift and carry fetish made me a submissive boy afterall these years.
So she started exploring the kink of women dominating men and she liked that kink as well. Every now and then she would hint me about "femdom" stuff and I would send her blushing emojis trying to act as if I don't know what she's talking about, and she used to think that she's helping both of us find a new kind.
Finally one fine day she told me "I had a dream where we were playing pillow fight on my bed and I picked you up on my shoulders and slammed you".
(Finally, after 3-4 months of chatting/sexting, i finally made her discuss this.)
Ofcourse I played cool saying she couldn't, girls aren't that strong blah blah blah to tease her
And she told me just to check her strength, that morning she did picked up a 50 kg cement bag ( her house was under renovation those days) and two 5 kg dumbbells (her brother's), total of 60 kg and her quote "it wasn't that hard".
She even sent me a photo of it with smirk face saying " guess who's going over these shoulders next"

Man oh man oh man that was the day I'll never forget, seeing my childhood female friend carrying a 50 kg bag on her left shoulder wrapped around with her left arm and her left hand holding 5 kg dumbbell, while her right hand with the other 5 kg dumbbell.
All that in a feminine attire of a crop top and a skirt exposing her milky white belly and thighs.

Boy I went straight to the bathroom to masterbate, i could literally see myself held helpless over her shoulders, it had been only 2 minute and I received her notification saying "btw that's your whole weight just on my left shoulder, my right hand is free with a complimentary dumbbell"
I read it and busted like never before.

Last edited by Lightboy; July 5th, 2024 at 18:38. Reason: Grammar check
Who Said Thanks:
169qwe (July 6th, 2024), piggybackrides (July 6th, 2024), liftandcarryff (July 5th, 2024), upandaway (July 5th, 2024)
Old July 5th, 2024, 21:24   #12
liftandcarryff
VIP

0 For This Post
313 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightboy View Post
I think it was the early lockdown period when we started chatting. Both of us became single around the same time (story for another day) since lockdown was not easy on relationships. She is my childhood friend but we never really text eachother, it was either verbal conversations or calls.
But then she texted me on Insta. We started chatting. At first it was just normal discussion like school life was good, your ex was a bitch etc etc, but after 3 months she started flirting. I enjoyed it and flirted back. Flirting turned into teasing and eventually we were roleplaying.
It was new to me and a very different experience compared to my ex.
This girl was kinky as fuck, I was loving how every day I was learning something new from her, it was her naughty side I never knew about.
One day we were discussing fitness which then lead to discussing weight and that when it clicked her.
I told her I was 55 kg and instead of getting insecure like other girls would, she made fun of me saying "I was lighter than the shortest girl in her class. It kinda turned me on and I started sending her blushing emojis to give her sign that I liked her teasing.
It was a turning point in out sexting story. She told me once that she "wanted to be dominated by a bull" and I didn't gave much attention to that topic because this lift and carry fetish made me a submissive boy afterall these years.
So she started exploring the kink of women dominating men and she liked that kink as well. Every now and then she would hint me about "femdom" stuff and I would send her blushing emojis trying to act as if I don't know what she's talking about, and she used to think that she's helping both of us find a new kind.
Finally one fine day she told me "I had a dream where we were playing pillow fight on my bed and I picked you up on my shoulders and slammed you".
(Finally, after 3-4 months of chatting/sexting, i finally made her discuss this.)
Ofcourse I played cool saying she couldn't, girls aren't that strong blah blah blah to tease her
And she told me just to check her strength, that morning she did picked up a 50 kg cement bag ( her house was under renovation those days) and two 5 kg dumbbells (her brother's), total of 60 kg and her quote "it wasn't that hard".
She even sent me a photo of it with smirk face saying " guess who's going over these shoulders next"

Man oh man oh man that was the day I'll never forget, seeing my childhood female friend carrying a 50 kg bag on her left shoulder wrapped around with her left arm and her left hand holding 5 kg dumbbell, while her right hand with the other 5 kg dumbbell.
All that in a feminine attire of a crop top and a skirt exposing her milky white belly and thighs.

Boy I went straight to the bathroom to masterbate, i could literally see myself held helpless over her shoulders, it had been only 2 minute and I received her notification saying "btw that's your whole weight just on my left shoulder, my right hand is free with a complimentary dumbbell"
I read it and busted like never before.
Did u/will u try it in person?
Lockdown is over now
Old July 6th, 2024, 19:03   #13
Lightboy

1 For This Post
5 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftandcarryff View Post
Did u/will u try it in person?
Lockdown is over now
Ya actually we've done that already
This January only,
She only managed to pick me up in a front lift but it was amazing.
I think our height difference was making it difficult for her she's 5'1 and I'm 5'11, and my weight also increased by 10kg since lockdown,

One thing I realised after this was that my kink is LandC with the humiliation, since
I've now developed a soft spot for her and was worrying about her getting injured instead of enjoying the ride
She did playfully told me few weeks ago that I should find a taller gym girl to satisfy this fetish and I took it as a permission granted.
Turns out she was joking and we broke up after she caught me chatting with other girls on Insta.
Who Said Thanks:
liftandcarryff (Yesterday)
Old Today, 00:02   #14
liftandcarryff
VIP

0 For This Post
313 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightboy View Post
Ya actually we've done that already
This January only,
She only managed to pick me up in a front lift but it was amazing.
I think our height difference was making it difficult for her she's 5'1 and I'm 5'11, and my weight also increased by 10kg since lockdown,

One thing I realised after this was that my kink is LandC with the humiliation, since
I've now developed a soft spot for her and was worrying about her getting injured instead of enjoying the ride
She did playfully told me few weeks ago that I should find a taller gym girl to satisfy this fetish and I took it as a permission granted.
Turns out she was joking and we broke up after she caught me chatting with other girls on Insta.
Wait, talking to other girls on Instagram is considered cheating in this day and age?

I thought man can also have woman friends, like woman can have male friends (of course, talking only, no other benefits)

Correct me if I am wrong and this (talking) is realy something very bad, so I dont make this mistake in the future