Old August 21st, 2010, 00:16   #191
xi
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
276 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Thanks so much Ashok! My goal is to keep things very fresh by having girls and guys of various heights and builds so everyone can relate somehow or see their specific fantasy come to life
Speaking of fantasies, is there really a happy ending in part 2 of the same named clip? I ordered part 1 and was expecting a different kind of happy ending. I didn't know there would be a part 2 also.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 00:37   #192
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
366 Total

Quote:
Thanks so much Lifter!

I always try to remember to hold the OTS lift a little longer and get close-ups just for you but some are longer than others!

I have always thought when a someone is over one shoulder, then that is considered an OTS. (like the close-up gif of me I attached above in the preview) I know the lift started as more of a fireman's carry so I will clean that up in the future
Thank you, darling! You're the best!!
Old August 25th, 2010, 17:57   #193
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
204 Total
Default Forced Fem Lift & Carry (F/M)

Rachel shows her true dominant side in her first installment of our very special "Lift & Carry Fantasy Series".

Rachel comes home from a busy day of shopping only to find her roommate going through and trying on her clothing and lingerie. She is appalled and decides to teach him a lessen he'll never forget! Rachel chokes him out and throws him on the bed. He awakens to Rachel putting the finishes touches on his transformation from man to little sissy bitch!

Rachel throws her newly transformed bitch over her shoulder and parades him around the room. He is totally humiliated as she taunts him over and over and declares that she is now in complete control and there's nothing he can do about it!

She shows off her true dominant female strength over the hapless male as she performs OTS, cradles, lapsitting, front straddles, piggybacks and upside-down lifts.

If you like a little role play in your lift and carry, this video is a must see!

Take care and have a wonderful week guys!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
uplifted0 (November 19th, 2019)
Old August 26th, 2010, 07:58   #194
minimaxde
VIP

0 For This Post
127 Total
Default lift with smaller girl

Hi Rachel,

you mentioned, that you have done a session with a lighter, smaller petite girl with many powerful lifts. Do you know, when the clip will be posted to clip4sale? Thanks for a fantastic job!

Yours

Minimax - Germany
Old August 26th, 2010, 17:41   #195
sam_neil
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
930 Total

Thanks alot Rachel..awesome video! Video quality looks better then the nurse video and the roleplaying was great..I only wish male model was bigger but otherwise its perfect...looking forward to seeing similar work from you

Quote:
Rachel shows her true dominant side in her first installment of our very special "Lift & Carry Fantasy Series".

Rachel comes home from a busy day of shopping only to find her roommate going through and trying on her clothing and lingerie. She is appalled and decides to teach him a lessen he'll never forget! Rachel chokes him out and throws him on the bed. He awakens to Rachel putting the finishes touches on his transformation from man to little sissy bitch!

Rachel throws her newly transformed bitch over her shoulder and parades him around the room. He is totally humiliated as she taunts him over and over and declares that she is now in complete control and there's nothing he can do about it!

She shows off her true dominant female strength over the hapless male as she performs OTS, cradles, lapsitting, front straddles, piggybacks and upside-down lifts.

If you like a little role play in your lift and carry, this video is a must see!

Take care and have a wonderful week guys!!!
Old August 27th, 2010, 00:21   #196
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimaxde View Post
Hi Rachel,

you mentioned, that you have done a session with a lighter, smaller petite girl with many powerful lifts. Do you know, when the clip will be posted to clip4sale? Thanks for a fantastic job!

Yours

Minimax - Germany
Hi Minimax,
My first clip(s) with a much smaller female will actually be posting next week. I will post here as soon as they are ready. I really hope that you enjoy them.

Hugs,
Rachel

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 27th, 2010, 00:28   #197
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_neil View Post
Thanks alot Rachel..awesome video! Video quality looks better then the nurse video and the roleplaying was great..I only wish male model was bigger but otherwise its perfect...looking forward to seeing similar work from you
Hi Sam,
I am so happy that you enjoyed the video! As far as the quality goes, it probably just had to do with someone actually running the camera for this video vs. the camera being placed on a tripod from the nurse video. Unfortunately, the genre of video is one that is difficult to find volunteers for, so I have to take what I can get. Hehehe! Not every guy I lift can be big, LOL! And for the most part, I am lifting significantly heavier volunteers (male or female) than most of the other girls who shooting videos these days.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 27th, 2010, 02:50   #198
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
805 Total

Yeah, and the one named "Mighty" is lifting only lightweights. No knocks, IMO if you want to use that name then you need to lift somebody heavier with ease the same way that you do.
Old August 27th, 2010, 03:00   #199
slick55
STANDARD

0 For This Post
15 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Yeah, and the one named "Mighty" is lifting only lightweights. No knocks, IMO if you want to use that name then you need to lift somebody heavier with ease the same way that you do.
Very true and well said Strut. Keep up the amazing work Rachel. I definately recognize and appreciate the effort you are putting into your videos and the size of the liftees compared to your size.
Old August 27th, 2010, 19:30   #200
sam_neil
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
930 Total

I agree on both accounts, Rachel. Finding volunteers for such genre must be troublesome...you did a fantastic job
And you do lift heavy especially for your build..its amazing! Looking forward to your future productions and especially next crossdressing/L&C one

Quote:
Hi Sam,
I am so happy that you enjoyed the video! As far as the quality goes, it probably just had to do with someone actually running the camera for this video vs. the camera being placed on a tripod from the nurse video. Unfortunately, the genre of video is one that is difficult to find volunteers for, so I have to take what I can get. Hehehe! Not every guy I lift can be big, LOL! And for the most part, I am lifting significantly heavier volunteers (male or female) than most of the other girls who shooting videos these days.