The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old July 23rd, 2010, 01:07   #91
winniethebeer
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
8,727 Total

Rachel when you started selling lift and carry clips i asked this but it was too early. How do the lift and carry sales compare to the wrestling clip sales?
Old July 23rd, 2010, 08:55   #92
sam_neil
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
930 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hello sam_neil,
You are so very welcome!!! And i can definitely work some domination into some of my future clips! Is there anything aside from the crossdressing that you (or anyone...) would like to see....
Thanks for taking interest in this request Rachel..Crossdressing will be awesome...some storyline and dialogues to go along with the lifts and crossdressing please
Old July 23rd, 2010, 11:35   #93
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
Wonderful video, dear Rachel! Yes, the close ups in the OTS add much more to the vid! Both Isabella and you, dear lady, have very nice, very beautiful... assets! More, please!
You forgot the cradles, silly! All in all, a wonderful vid! Can't wait for the next FF L&C vid!
Hugs!
Thank you so very muuch for the compliments Lifter! LOL! I am so sorry that I forgot the cradles. But I promise that my next f/f video will have plenty of them to make up for it!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old July 23rd, 2010, 11:39   #94
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by winniethebeer View Post
Rachel when you started selling lift and carry clips i asked this but it was too early. How do the lift and carry sales compare to the wrestling clip sales?
Hello Winniethebeer,
As afr as my clips go, in my new store, the Lift & Carry clips are definitely doing far better than my wrestling clips !!! It is very surprising to me because my wrestling videos for other producers sell like crazy... But I love shooting L & C so it is really awesome that it has worked out that way!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old July 23rd, 2010, 11:41   #95
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_neil View Post
Thanks for taking interest in this request Rachel..Crossdressing will be awesome...some storyline and dialogues to go along with the lifts and crossdressing please
Hello Sam_Neil,
I think I have found the perfect volunteer for this type of clip. Is there a specific scenario that you would like to see?

I have some ideas but wanted to see what you envision makes a good cross-dressing L&C clip too

www.clips4sale.com/39486

Last edited by RachelFights; July 23rd, 2010 at 11:57.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 14:25   #96
sam_neil
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
930 Total

One of the scenario can be angry girlfriend teaching her bossy boyfriend a lesson..knocks him out and carries him away to be put in a dress...rest of the clip can include you dominating him while he try to argue and wrestle out of it...overpowering and knocking him out ..he wakes up everytime to find himself being carried by you...can involve change of clothes as well everytime he wakes up

Quote:
Hello Sam_Neil,
I think I have found the perfect volunteer for this type of clip. Is there a specific scenario that you would like to see?

I have some ideas but wanted to see what you envision makes a good cross-dressing L&C clip too
Old July 23rd, 2010, 19:24   #97
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
366 Total

Quote:
Thank you so very muuch for the compliments Lifter! LOL! I am so sorry that I forgot the cradles. But I promise that my next f/f video will have plenty of them to make up for it!
Great! Just, please don't forget those OTS (with their closeups!) as well! I think every FF L&C vid must have 'em!
Hugs!
Old July 24th, 2010, 01:48   #98
winniethebeer
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
8,727 Total

Quote:
Hello Winniethebeer,
As afr as my clips go, in my new store, the Lift & Carry clips are definitely doing far better than my wrestling clips !!! It is very surprising to me because my wrestling videos for other producers sell like crazy... But I love shooting L & C so it is really awesome that it has worked out that way!
good to know lift and carry can stand toe to toe with wrestling video sales!
Old July 24th, 2010, 07:20   #99
goneju

0 For This Post
0 Total

It looks an excellent ff video. I will purchase it next week. I would love to see front lifts in your next video. Also would love to see long duration lifts. Like sort of competition between two girls who can lift another for longer duration. It can be experimented in all ways like front lift, cradle ,piggyback. It will give some newness to lift and carry stuff. I hope u will implement it in next video.

Old July 24th, 2010, 11:30   #100
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_neil View Post
One of the scenario can be angry girlfriend teaching her bossy boyfriend a lesson..knocks him out and carries him away to be put in a dress...rest of the clip can include you dominating him while he try to argue and wrestle out of it...overpowering and knocking him out ..he wakes up everytime to find himself being carried by you...can involve change of clothes as well everytime he wakes up
Wow! That's a great idea, and I am sure that I can definitely do something like that for you and the others!

www.clips4sale.com/39486