Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old August 11th, 2010, 15:01   #151
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
205 Total
Default Nurse Naughty's L&C Happy Ending Surprise

John is feeling a little stiff, so he decided that the best way to relieve some of his stress and tension was to call for a massage. He opened up the phone book, and saw an ad for a "unique" massage, that sparked his interest. He had no idea what he was in for when Nurse Naughty arrived and applied her once in a lifetime lift and carry massage therapy.

Rachel shows off her unbelievable strength and balance performing long piggy back rides, squats, front straddles, cradles, super seductive lapsitting, and OTS all while wearing 8" stiletto heels with a 215 lbs male!!!!

See why Rachel has been called "the pound for pound strongest" female in lift and carry!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

Hope you all enjoy this week's addition!

Big Hugs!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 11th, 2010, 15:16   #152
liftinheels
VIP

0 For This Post
248 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
John is feeling a little stiff, so he decided that the best way to relieve some of his stress and tension was to call for a massage. He opened up the phone book, and saw an ad for a "unique" massage, that sparked his interest. He had no idea what he was in for when Nurse Naughty arrived and applied her once in a lifetime lift and carry massage therapy.

Rachel shows off her unbelievable strength and balance performing long piggy back rides, squats, front straddles, cradles, super seductive lapsitting, and OTS all while wearing 8" stiletto heels with a 215 lbs male!!!!

See why Rachel has been called "the pound for pound strongest" female in lift and carry!

Big Hugs!
OMG OMG that is my dream video thank you, and ps if u EVER come to the UK or i EVER again visit FL (i wish i looked u up when i was there), that is the session i want rachel plz, i love the vid, i'll get to work on the next script, thank u again
Old August 11th, 2010, 16:37   #153
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftinheels View Post
OMG OMG that is my dream video thank you, and ps if u EVER come to the UK or i EVER again visit FL (i wish i looked u up when i was there), that is the session i want rachel plz, i love the vid, i'll get to work on the next script, thank u again
Hi LiftinHeels,
Please let me know what you think when you get a chance to watch the full length video!!! I hope that you enjoy!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 11th, 2010, 17:38   #154
sam_neil
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
930 Total

Thanks alot Rachel..superb video..looking forward to the crossdressing one now

Quote:

Big Hugs!
Old August 11th, 2010, 18:17   #155
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_neil View Post
Thanks alot Rachel..superb video..looking forward to the crossdressing one now
Already taken care of sweetie! Now I just have to get it edited and ready to go, and it should post in about 2 weeks!!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 11th, 2010, 18:22   #156
sam_neil
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
930 Total

You are a star! cant wait to see it!

Quote:
Already taken care of sweetie! Now I just have to get it edited and ready to go, and it should post in about 2 weeks!!!!
Old August 12th, 2010, 00:39   #157
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
805 Total

Rachel, I answered your poll question regarding weight differences. What is the heaviest guy you have ever lifted/carried in say a cradle anyway? How many people do you think you have lifted/carried so far sessions included?

Impressive lifting/balance with the high heels, ordered the vid. Hope you take it easy with those on.
Old August 12th, 2010, 00:56   #158
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Rachel, I answered your poll question regarding weight differences. What is the heaviest guy you have ever lifted/carried in say a cradle anyway? How many people do you think you have lifted/carried so far sessions included?

Impressive lifting/balance with the high heels, ordered the vid. Hope you take it easy with those on.
Hi Strut!

The heaviest guy I have cradled was 6'5" and weighed 245. It was doable because of his height weight ratio. So far, I have probably lifted over 100 people but that includes my cheerleading days! If you just count people I have lifted since I started doing vids/sessions, probably close to 25. Actually, my lift/carry sessions requests only really started picking up after I opened this store, even though I advertised that I did do lift/carry. I guess they didnt believe I could do it until they saw it with their own eyes!

Thanks for the compliments as always. I am always extra careful when lifting in such high heels. LOL!, most girls cant even walk in them, no less lift and large man! Let me know what you think once you watch the video, I always appreciate your feedback

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 12th, 2010, 11:04   #159
liftinheels
VIP

0 For This Post
248 Total
Default nurse naughty

i have been into LC for around 15 years now and i must say that is the best vid i EVER brought , thank u so much rachel for making it happen xxx
Old August 12th, 2010, 19:28   #160
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftinheels View Post
i have been into LC for around 15 years now and i must say that is the best vid i EVER brought , thank u so much rachel for making it happen xxx
Wow! LiftinHeels! I am so happy that you liked it so much and always glad when I can make a fan's dreams come true!!!

Please let me know if you have any other ideas... This one seems to be doing very well for me!

www.clips4sale.com/39486