The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old May 18th, 2012, 14:32   #161
greatlifting
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
677 Total

Unfortunately something is wrong with clips4sale, because our last previews are not working but her we have a new hot video with Roberta! Enjoy

lift 101 cum to me - low
Roberta wants to see Andre riding on Caty?s shoulders to cum. After Andre is ready she step in and carry him to the couch to relax. Now it?s time for the girls to make out. Caty starts with a great 69 position and after undressing, Roberta takes Caty. Caty play on Robertas pussy to satisfied her like she did with Andre. She lick her during a hot shoulder ride but Caty finish Roberta during a tigh sit. Then Caty carry Roberta in a sweet fireman carry. Roberta remembers Andre and she take him on her arms again, but he wants to sit on her shoulders. Then she walk out to the bedroom with him, because there is the place to give Caty her pleasure. But this is another video.

Kisses
Caty, Andre and Roberta
Who Said Thanks:
luff(arungen) (June 10th, 2012), Dombazz (June 4th, 2012), deepkick (May 22nd, 2012)
Old May 24th, 2012, 08:46   #162
greatlifting
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
677 Total

Here is a new and hot video for you.

lift 103 summer day
I was laying on the balcony to enjoy the sunny weather and Caty came home. She is in a summer dress with her highest heels on and the hot weather is an extra kick for her. Immediatly she lift me up against the wall. She move me from position to position without droping me down. My God, she is so strong. She hold me sitting on her streched legs, she do squats with me backside across her shoulders and she take me in a hot 69. She gets very excited in this position and I lick her pussy, so she move her pussy real horny like she fuck me. After that I am going to hang frontside on her during some fucking, but I feel she wants more. I change to sit on her back and now I have a good grip to her pussy to gave her the pleasure she wants. To have a girl who is able to have real sexual fun while doing the muscle work is real awesome.

Sunny days to you, kisses
Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (June 30th, 2012), katsou21 (June 12th, 2012)
Old May 30th, 2012, 09:58   #163
greatlifting
VIP Honored

4 For This Post
677 Total

a new hot video is online for you.

lift 104 sex a trois
Here we have the continuous action of the video 101 - cum to me. Roberta carries Andre into the bedroom and we all three enjoy our threesome. Roberta kiss and play on my pussy until I reach an orgasm while Andre sit on my shoulders. After this I see he like to go on and he want?s to be lifted again. It is really more hard after having an orgasm to lift and carry him, but I am a strong girl and it works fine. I take him in a reverse cradle and later in an aerial blowjob. After having some fun on the bed he fuck me doggy style but I change, because I want to see him cuming and giving me all his sperm over my tits.

Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (June 30th, 2012), pikey (June 10th, 2012), luff(arungen) (June 10th, 2012), unknown (June 1st, 2012)
Old June 3rd, 2012, 22:44   #164
greatlifting
VIP Honored

4 For This Post
677 Total

from today something new

lift 105 strength romance
Today morning, after having great sex and breakfast in bed, I told my sweety I like to lift and carry him. We talked about the positions and I told him I want to have a romantic balance act. He agreed quickly to me and we took the cam out. I hold him in several combined positions, he climbs over and hangs on me and I do some 1 leg standings. We kiss between and during the lifts a lot and I like to show him my physical strenght.

If you like to see more like this, please tell me.
Thanks and kisses, Caty
Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (June 30th, 2012), katsou21 (June 12th, 2012), dasiotemo (June 10th, 2012), Dombazz (June 4th, 2012)
Old June 10th, 2012, 15:18   #165
greatlifting
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
677 Total

New video
order vs order
Suddenly Andre is coming to me and he starts to rumble with me. He goes to sit on my chest and order me to suck his dick. But there is one thing he forget, my strong legs. I sling my legs qiuckly around him and the story changes. Now I order him to kiss my legs and my pussy. Inbetween my pressure is too hard for him and I have to release my scissors, but he never give up and starts again. I enjoy the power and abilities of my legs and after 10 minutes Andre is loosing all his power.

Last edited by greatlifting; June 10th, 2012 at 19:18.
Old June 10th, 2012, 23:15   #166
Gepetto
STANDARD

0 For This Post
4 Total

Hi Caty! I'm a big fan of your clips, & fully appreciate the amazing contribution you've made to the world of lift and carry. I would love to know where you're from though?! You have a lovely accent, & it makes me think Romania or somewhere like that, but I could easily be wrong?! Don't keep us in suspense- I would love to know! Well, thanks for the inspiration, & keep up the great work- you're becoming a bit of a superstar here I think!
Old June 11th, 2012, 06:15   #167
winniethebeer
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
8,727 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gepetto View Post
Hi Caty! I'm a big fan of your clips, & fully appreciate the amazing contribution you've made to the world of lift and carry. I would love to know where you're from though?! You have a lovely accent, & it makes me think Romania or somewhere like that, but I could easily be wrong?! Don't keep us in suspense- I would love to know! Well, thanks for the inspiration, & keep up the great work- you're becoming a bit of a superstar here I think!

greatlifting
Old June 12th, 2012, 00:22   #168
Gepetto
STANDARD

0 For This Post
4 Total

Sure Winniethebeer, I saw that- but that's a location not a nationality. Here in England for instance there's a lot of people from all over the world- lots of my friends in fact. They may live here, but they wouldn't call themselves English! It's no big deal, but I'm always interested in different countries and peoples and I was keen to know where Caty came from?! Oh, & her accent doesn't sound Danish either!
Old June 12th, 2012, 13:19   #169
ljakse
VIP

1 For This Post
475 Total

Quote:
Sure Winniethebeer, I saw that- but that's a location not a nationality. Here in England for instance there's a lot of people from all over the world- lots of my friends in fact. They may live here, but they wouldn't call themselves English! It's no big deal, but I'm always interested in different countries and peoples and I was keen to know where Caty came from?! Oh, & her accent doesn't sound Danish either!
http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2933
Who Said Thanks:
Madman (September 8th, 2014)
Old June 12th, 2012, 19:13   #170
greatlifting
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
677 Total

Quote:
Thanks a lot for your nice words. And i will do my best to create the best videos i can!
Regarding your question where i'm from.
I'm from Romania (i'm a citizen) but i'm living in Denmark for quite some years now!
Kisses
Caty