Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old August 12th, 2010, 19:33   #161
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
205 Total
Default Thank you

I just wanted to say Thank You so much to all of you! You have all been so amazing and supportive, and you have made me feel right at home on this forum!!!!

I love all of the ideas that you keep throwing at me, and I promise that I will get to them as soon as the right volunteers are found! And for some of you, the videos are just around the corner! I shot 20 + new videos last weekend alone (at Fetish Con), and I incorporated a great deal of feedback from you guys, along with some of my own ideas, so now all I have to do is start compiling and editing, and I think you will all be pleased. There is a lot of variety, so hopefully, there is something for everyone.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 12th, 2010, 20:30   #162
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
446 Total

Thank you, Rachel, for being so open to ideas. I don't recall a single one of the L&C producers ever even coming on here once let alone being so open to suggestions (aside from the producers who started off as fans).

One other thing I thought to mention - I don't know about other people but it's always fun for me when I see a familiar face being lifted (which is why I'm a big fan of the celeb lifts thread!). Do you have contacts in the wrestling/fetish scenes? It would be wonderful to see you lift some of the other members of the fetish/wrestling world. I know Hollywood often does lifts with the Double Trouble wrestling crowd and sites like sleeperkidsworld.com often do lift-intensive wrestling videos with guest stars like Diana Knight and so on.

It would be great to see a 'star studded' video, so to speak.

But, of course, not being too familiar with fetish subcultures aside from this one, I have no clue whether you know any of these people or whether I have unknowingly said something stupid!
Old August 12th, 2010, 20:37   #163
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
Thank you, Rachel, for being so open to ideas. I don't recall a single one of the L&C producers ever even coming on here once let alone being so open to suggestions (aside from the producers who started off as fans).

One other thing I thought to mention - I don't know about other people but it's always fun for me when I see a familiar face being lifted (which is why I'm a big fan of the celeb lifts thread!). Do you have contacts in the wrestling/fetish scenes? It would be wonderful to see you lift some of the other members of the fetish/wrestling world. I know Hollywood often does lifts with the Double Trouble wrestling crowd and sites like sleeperkidsworld.com often do lift-intensive wrestling videos with guest stars like Diana Knight and so on.

It would be great to see a 'star studded' video, so to speak.

But, of course, not being too familiar with fetish subcultures aside from this one, I have no clue whether you know any of these people or whether I have unknowingly said something stupid!
Funny you mention that Ashok because I do! Videos have already been shot with some names that I am sure people will recognize if they are familiar with the WB270 web site and I hoping to do more and more as my contacts continue to grow!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 12th, 2010, 22:12   #164
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
446 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Funny you mention that Ashok because I do! Videos have already been shot with some names that I am sure people will recognize if they are familiar with the WB270 web site and I hoping to do more and more as my contacts continue to grow!
Awesome! I'll look forward to more familiar faces in the future then!

I think I'm tapped out questions/advice-wise now...finally. Hopefully gave you an excess to work with. Can't wait to see what you do with all the suggestions!
Old August 13th, 2010, 00:21   #165
liftinheels
VIP

0 For This Post
248 Total

Quote:
Wow! LiftinHeels! I am so happy that you liked it so much and always glad when I can make a fan's dreams come true!!!

Please let me know if you have any other ideas... This one seems to be doing very well for me!
ok i know i may need to wait for my next idea cos uv so many other requests to fill from the other excellent ideas from the other guys on this forum, but here's another plan that WILL sell u more vids... dress up as u did on ur dominant beauty vid, exactly like that, then lift the male while u seductivly dance, move ur butt and legs around, and if possible plz do the cradle, and my fav lift OTS and FIREMANS LIFT for longer while dancing sexy, now i know this is not easy but maybe use a slighty lighter man, say 180 - 190 LBS, cos it can't be easy in those little heels, i think also u look better in slimmer heels like in the dom beauty vid, more feminine...
if i lived in FL i may have allowed u to use me, oh well i can dream lol, what d'u think of the above idea rachel ???
Old August 13th, 2010, 02:18   #166
tkotom200
STANDARD

0 For This Post
57 Total

If you don't mind me adding to the request list..

How about a leg press where you put your legs between his legs.. just be careful not to hurt him (too much anyway.. LOL!). And to expand on Ashok's sexy dance idea, perhaps you can push him up against the wall and lift/rub/dance against him?

I really appreciate your open-minded approach to lift and carry and yes, I have bought your clips! Thank you again!
Old August 13th, 2010, 19:19   #167
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
Awesome! I'll look forward to more familiar faces in the future then!

I think I'm tapped out questions/advice-wise now...finally. Hopefully gave you an excess to work with. Can't wait to see what you do with all the suggestions!
Thanks so much Ashok! You definately provided great feedback! I am sure you will have more once you see the vids I have created!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 13th, 2010, 19:22   #168
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftinheels View Post
ok i know i may need to wait for my next idea cos uv so many other requests to fill from the other excellent ideas from the other guys on this forum, but here's another plan that WILL sell u more vids... dress up as u did on ur dominant beauty vid, exactly like that, then lift the male while u seductivly dance, move ur butt and legs around, and if possible plz do the cradle, and my fav lift OTS and FIREMANS LIFT for longer while dancing sexy, now i know this is not easy but maybe use a slighty lighter man, say 180 - 190 LBS, cos it can't be easy in those little heels, i think also u look better in slimmer heels like in the dom beauty vid, more feminine...
if i lived in FL i may have allowed u to use me, oh well i can dream lol, what d'u think of the above idea rachel ???
Hi Liftinheels!

Nurse Naughty will definately be making more appearances and I will be changing the scenario for these future videos. An idea very similiar to yours is definately on my to-do list If you lived in Florida, you would be my co-star!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 13th, 2010, 19:27   #169
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkotom200 View Post
If you don't mind me adding to the request list..

How about a leg press where you put your legs between his legs.. just be careful not to hurt him (too much anyway.. LOL!). And to expand on Ashok's sexy dance idea, perhaps you can push him up against the wall and lift/rub/dance against him?

I really appreciate your open-minded approach to lift and carry and yes, I have bought your clips! Thank you again!
Hi Tkotom200! Thank you so much for your kind words and purchasing my clips!

You can be sure that the leg press lift where I have my legs in between my liftee's legs is coming soon! Also, the wall lift with the sexy dance is definately doable and will be part of scenario I am looking to shoot shortly.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 13th, 2010, 21:20   #170
liftinheels
VIP

0 For This Post
248 Total

Quote:
Hi Liftinheels!

Nurse Naughty will definately be making more appearances and I will be changing the scenario for these future videos. An idea very similiar to yours is definately on my to-do list If you lived in Florida, you would be my co-star!
CO STAR, ok where do i sign, lol... thanks for ur efforts rachel, u are defo the darling of this site and we all love ur work, anyway i must go, got some plane tickets to book, hehe...