Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old December 29th, 2012, 10:19   #221
greatlifting
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
5 For This Post
677 Total

Hi pikey,
thanks for the Christmas regards. We have not dressed him like an elf and also no Christmas theme, but we have a lot of fun with him in this video.

lift 134 too much wine - full HD
I have invited Caty and Roberta into a restaurent for lunch. We eat and drink a lot but the girls take?s more wine than me. When we arrive at home they decide to have a party with more wine. Caty switch on some music and Roberta starts to lift and dance with me. Caty bring?s some wine and the party goes on. The girls lift me rough and wild during they dance, they have a lot of fun while twirling me around. They go on to play rough with me and we all drink and smoke. Caty goes on with the harder lifts until she decide to carry me overhead. I am not sure about, to be lifted by my girl but she do it really well. At the end Roberta try to lift me also overhead, but it fails in due of the wine. These girls are really crazy, but strong.

Who Said Thanks:
deepkick (February 22nd, 2013), dasiotemo (February 16th, 2013), piazzabovio (January 12th, 2013), unknown (January 6th, 2013), CageDemon (January 2nd, 2013)
Old January 2nd, 2013, 21:26   #222
CageDemon
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,615 Total
Default Happy New Year Caty!!!

Wow great clip Caty!

Please keep trying with Roberta trying overhead lift. Is there any smaller girls/guys she could try with?
Old January 5th, 2013, 06:10   #223
greatlifting
VIP Honored

6 For This Post
677 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageDemon View Post
Wow great clip Caty!

Please keep trying with Roberta trying overhead lift. Is there any smaller girls/guys she could try with?

For you also CageDemon,
a happy new year. Thanks for your comment also. We will try the overhead lifts, but Roberta wants to try it with Andre further.

Here is something what happened some nights before in which I gave Andre a display what I like. The description he wrote of his point of view.

lift 135 night game - HD
It was after midnight and Caty has called me to come to her. She was dressed in a sexy red lingerie and high-heels. She kissed me deeply and powerfully until she raised me up with her strong right biceps to gave me a comfortable single shoulder ride. Suddenly she took the dildo, which was hidden under the lingerie between her tits. Now I knew what she wanted. Then she lowered me and took off her heels, but then she raised me up again onto her single shoulder to went on with her power game. The easyness how she carried me was awesome, but that was not all. She supported me in other great positions with a smile and I felt what she was able to do. She invited me to stand on her tigh and she enjoyed this really to show me what a wife I have.

Who Said Thanks:
deepkick (February 22nd, 2013), dasiotemo (February 16th, 2013), piazzabovio (February 2nd, 2013), unknown (January 6th, 2013), nishnuts (January 5th, 2013), CageDemon (January 5th, 2013)
Old January 5th, 2013, 21:56   #224
mackover35
STANDARD

0 For This Post
24 Total

I just want to say thanks for your amazing videos. I downloaded a couple today and you guys look really great
Keep up the good work. Btw. do you have livechat somewere?
Takk fra Norge
Old January 6th, 2013, 09:09   #225
greatlifting
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
677 Total

Mange tak mackover35
We can speak about live chat. Just send us an e-mail to superlifting@yahoo.com and we can speak more!
Vi ses
Mvh Caty
Old January 8th, 2013, 12:36   #226
sensuallifter
STANDARD

0 For This Post
12 Total

Great clips Caty! I love the way Andre is being handled. I especially love how Roberta is treating him.
Like someone else said maybe it'll be even greater if the guy was smaller or weaker, well maybe Andre to lose some weight

Keep up the good job, and be as natural as you can
Old January 8th, 2013, 14:47   #227
saschas
STANDARD

0 For This Post
20 Total

Hi Caty your videos are awesome and I already bougth some of yours. You should make sessions this would be great.

Best regards

Sascha
Old January 10th, 2013, 21:39   #228
greatlifting
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
677 Total

Thanks guys for your nice comments and we are happy about you like what we do.

Saschas, to have a session depends on the person and the place. I am living in Denmark.

Here is a new great video with Roberta for you.

lift 136 naked dance - HD
Caty is not at home and so Roberta and me having time to have some fun together. I want to have a dance with Roberta but to my surprise she like it to do pure naked. I switch on the music and then Roberta give me a hot dance during a long shoulder ride. She moves sexy style her hips and I can?t resist to play on her tits. It looks really great to watch her extremely long legs while she is dancing with me. After the shoulder ride she go on to dance with me in other lifts. After a while Roberta can?t resist to play with my dick during she lifts me. I am really impressed about her strength.

Who Said Thanks:
dasiotemo (February 16th, 2013), piazzabovio (January 12th, 2013)
Old January 17th, 2013, 20:30   #229
greatlifting
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
677 Total

Hi guys and girls, I hope you had a good slip into 2013 and a nice Christmas with useful gifts. Andre got a new toy, a tablet pc and he always use it. For my sense too much and I feel a bit unattended. Last night I show him what is his real toy. I dressed myself with lingerie, boots and a leather jacket to look and feel dominant. Then I start my game and at the end I feel attended as well and he know?s what is the right toy for him.

This you can watch in the video: lift 137 lost attention - HD

Sometimes it needs strong girls. Kisses Caty
Who Said Thanks:
dasiotemo (February 16th, 2013), piazzabovio (February 2nd, 2013)
Old January 26th, 2013, 23:45   #230
greatlifting
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
677 Total

A new clip is online for you.

lift 139 night joke - full HD
Last night I have joked Andre. I have turned off all lights in our apartment. He came home very late and thought I was not at home. He phoned me with the mobil and during the call I entered the room to surprise him. I took him in a baby cradle to kiss and talk to him. I offered him a glass of wine and I enjoyed to see him astonished. Then I pushed my tigh under his crotch to force him to feel my strength which continued in single arm carry. Then I raised him up to a single shoulder lift and he tried to kiss me. I like the idea to be kissed during he sit on my shoulder, but he could not managed it really, unfortunately. So I got the idea for a new position.

Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (February 23rd, 2013), deepkick (February 22nd, 2013), dasiotemo (February 16th, 2013)