The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old January 31st, 2013, 20:27   #231
greatlifting
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
6 For This Post
677 Total

Hi to all, here is a new and rare video which we made spontaneous.

lift 140 muscle work - full HD
2 days ago I felt myself very sexual turned on. I called Andre via phone during the day and I told him, that I want him this night. He came home late in the evening and I was still waiting for him. I have kissed him and I felt this will be an extraordinary night with him. One side of me was very soft and female like and the other side was my desire to display my muscles and my strength. Then I told him to take the cam and the love-act began. His body felt fine to handle him from one position into another with easy. Then I want to show him my arm-strength, which I displayed to him with him full weight standing on my forearms. I felt how my biceps got really hard while supporting him. I like these kinds of muscle work.

Who Said Thanks:
alphafemale (January 27th, 2017), deepkick (April 27th, 2013), piazzabovio (February 23rd, 2013), dasiotemo (February 16th, 2013), Dombazz (February 13th, 2013), unknown (February 12th, 2013)
Old February 10th, 2013, 22:42   #232
greatlifting
VIP Honored

5 For This Post
677 Total

a new clip made during a trip. Kisses Caty

lift 141 sex intermezzo -full HD
This is a part of happened during a trip. After a hot foreplay while carrying him we start the cam. I take my sweety frontside of my face sitting on my hands to suck him deeply, I take him in a front lift to give him a really wild ride and then I take him horizontal laying on my arms. In this position he give?s my pussy a lot of pleasure.

Who Said Thanks:
alphafemale (January 27th, 2017), piazzabovio (February 23rd, 2013), deepkick (February 22nd, 2013), dasiotemo (February 16th, 2013), nishnuts (February 11th, 2013)
Old February 16th, 2013, 21:45   #233
greatlifting
VIP Honored

4 For This Post
677 Total

A new video is ready, hope you like it, Caty.

lift?n fuck
Andre is horny and he needs a great fuck, but at first I take him for some aerial blowjobs. After that I play with my leg-strength to carry him until he wants the real fuck. At the end he is sitting on my lap during he masturbate to cum which make?s him happy.

Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (June 22nd, 2013), deepkick (February 22nd, 2013), unknown (February 20th, 2013), dasiotemo (February 16th, 2013)
Old February 17th, 2013, 15:09   #234
Dercer
STANDARD

0 For This Post
125 Total

Caty, in Sex Intermezzo, are you actually having sex in the standing lifting position? It looks like it but I wondered whether it was simulated or real?

Please keep making you excellent clips.
Old February 19th, 2013, 21:20   #235
greatlifting
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
677 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dercer View Post
Caty, in Sex Intermezzo, are you actually having sex in the standing lifting position? It looks like it but I wondered whether it was simulated or real?

Please keep making you excellent clips.
Sorry Dercer, we had no sex in this position, it was a lift with a wild ride on my pussy while moving him up and down.

Here is a painful lesson for my sweety.

lift 143 painful wife - Full HD
I gave my husband a lesson about disturbing me while typing a sms. He came to me to take my phone away and I did n?t want that. After some seconds I had enough of him and I took him over my shoulder to slap his ass but then I got the idea to bearhug him until he felt some pain between my strong arms. I carried him on my right shoulder and threw him up, so he was landing hard with his crotch on my shoulder again which was painful for him. Then I took him bond aged in a full weight cradle, I pressed my boots into his crotch, I took him into a reverse up-side-down position while I bit into his crotch and at the end I was pressing his head between my legs. After this hard and painful lesson he was ready to be my weak husband.

Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (February 23rd, 2013), deepkick (February 22nd, 2013)
Old February 24th, 2013, 16:59   #236
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

A new sweet video is online now. Caty

lift 144 romantically bedtime - full HD
After a long and hard working day I am really tired and Caty decide to bring me to bed. She is motherly to me and she takes me for a long kiss on her strong arms. I feel very comfortable and safe while she carries and kiss me romantically. Later she takes me sitting on her lap to kiss me and to play softly between my legs until she decides to stand up with me to lay me into the bed.

Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (July 31st, 2013)
Old March 20th, 2013, 06:53   #237
greatlifting
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
677 Total

Hi to all. After a holiday pause we have a new great video for you.

ready to rumble
Today it was a happy day for me and I feel fine for more fun. I jump on Andre to carry me, but really, this role reversal is not his part in our life. We have more fun when I do the heavy stuff in our relationship and I like it to be the stronger sex. I lift and carry him rumbling style in a lot of different ways and I enjoy the music with him as my feather dumbbell.

kisses Caty
Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (June 22nd, 2013), CageDemon (March 20th, 2013)
Old March 24th, 2013, 15:57   #238
greatlifting
VIP Honored

8 For This Post
677 Total

Oops, I forgot! Yesterday when uploaded a real interesting video.

lift 146 blindnbondaged - full hd

Here you can see me, how I give my husband a real new experience. I let him feel the way to be real helpless while he is blind-folded and bondage. That means, I can do with him what I want to do and he can feel the way of being real taken by his dominant and stronger wife. Try to imagine how it feels.

Who Said Thanks:
SweetButPsycho6 (February 2nd, 2022), piazzabovio (April 13th, 2013), john_smith_1965 (March 30th, 2013), unknown (March 26th, 2013), carrylover (March 25th, 2013), spartak (March 25th, 2013), hijink (March 25th, 2013), deepkick (March 24th, 2013)
Old April 14th, 2013, 08:51   #239
greatlifting
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
677 Total

A new great video with Roberta is online.

lift 148 time for 2 - full HD
Caty is outside to work and Roberta and me have time for ourselfes. Roberta feels horny and she wants me naked to play a dominant game with me. She is lifting and carrying me during some several aerial blowjobs. She fucks me during a frontlift and later she wants to have me doggy style. This was so exciting for me and I can?t resist to ejaculate. But she go on and she takes me in a 69 to have more pleasure. This is a real good time for 2.

Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (June 22nd, 2013), deepkick (April 27th, 2013), qwer123 (April 16th, 2013)
Old April 20th, 2013, 06:22   #240
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

a new video is online for you.

lift 149 double blow - full HD
Caty and Roberta takes the turn on to give Andre several oral pleasures. He is nearly doing nothing during all this and the girls do all the action to fulfilling his dream.

Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (June 22nd, 2013)