Old September 27th, 2010, 18:58   #281
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bold View Post
This is looking like another fine production, Rachel. Can't wait to check it out.

I'm glad to know you are going to use the premise for that epic kiss commercial for a future L&C shoot. And I would like to be the 1st to volunteer for that shoot .
Of course I will! It is just too great not to use! I have already been working on some ideas!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 28th, 2010, 01:37   #282
jbl165
STANDARD

0 For This Post
31 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
It's time for the little girl to lift the big girl! At 5'11"', Caia is the largest female volunteer that Rachel has lifted thus far. But, Rachel has absolutely no problem lifting this curvy amazon, with ease!!!

Rachel looks tiny standing next to Caia but easily performs piggyback rides, fireman's carry, airplane rides, front straddles, side staddles, squats, calf raises and more in this video.

Even Caia is amazed at Rachel's strength, as she has never been lifted like this by a male, no less a MUCH smaller female!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486
Great clip Rachel! How much does Caia weigh? I'm guessing she's at least 50-60 lbs. heavier than you, which makes your lifts very impressive, especially the fireman's carry! Thanks for posting the clip.
Old September 28th, 2010, 13:56   #283
minimaxde
VIP

0 For This Post
127 Total
Default petite girl get lifted

Hi Rachel,

are you preparing a clip with powerful lifts with a petite lightweight girl again? Your workout clips were amazing, I would be glad for a repeat with a new petite girl with frontal high-in-the-air-lifts.

All the best from Germany

Minimax
Old September 28th, 2010, 14:12   #284
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimaxde View Post
Hi Rachel,

are you preparing a clip with powerful lifts with a petite lightweight girl again? Your workout clips were amazing, I would be glad for a repeat with a new petite girl with frontal high-in-the-air-lifts.

All the best from Germany

Minimax
Hi Minimax,
Thank you so much for your inquiry. I actually have an opportunity to shoot with a very petite girl this weekend. But due to the sheer volume of similar content currently posted on C4S, I will probably wait a month or so before I post the videos. But don't worry... I will release similar videos in the future!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
minimaxde (September 30th, 2010)
Old September 28th, 2010, 14:14   #285
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl165 View Post
Great clip Rachel! How much does Caia weigh? I'm guessing she's at least 50-60 lbs. heavier than you, which makes your lifts very impressive, especially the fireman's carry! Thanks for posting the clip.
Hi jbl165!

Honestly, I have no clue how much Caia weighs, but she is definitely a bigger girl, and if I had to take a guess, I would say she probably weighs somewhere between 180 and 200lbs... And I must say, I learned that it is very different lifting a female of this size in comparison to a male this size...

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 29th, 2010, 02:39   #286
jbl165
STANDARD

0 For This Post
31 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hi jbl165!

Honestly, I have no clue how much Caia weighs, but she is definitely a bigger girl, and if I had to take a guess, I would say she probably weighs somewhere between 180 and 200lbs... And I must say, I learned that it is very different lifting a female of this size in comparison to a male this size...
Wow Rachel! That's very impressive, considering you're about 130 lbs.!

Could you elaborate on how lifting a 180-200 lb. female is different from lifting a male of the same size? I've lifted women of that size (I'm 5-11 165), but have no interest in lifting males, so there's no lift comparison in my future!

I imagine you're pretty swamped Rachel, so to save you some typing, you can call me JB! Thanks for the reply and thanks especially for your sweetness and your awesome lifts and carries! If only I could be the liftee someday!

JB
Old September 29th, 2010, 14:33   #287
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl165 View Post
Wow Rachel! That's very impressive, considering you're about 130 lbs.!

Could you elaborate on how lifting a 180-200 lb. female is different from lifting a male of the same size? I've lifted women of that size (I'm 5-11 165), but have no interest in lifting males, so there's no lift comparison in my future!

I imagine you're pretty swamped Rachel, so to save you some typing, you can call me JB! Thanks for the reply and thanks especially for your sweetness and your awesome lifts and carries! If only I could be the liftee someday!

JB
Hi JB,
It is all about weight distribution, and typically a female that weighs around 190lbs is carrying the weight in areas that are a lot different than males that weigh about the same... A prime example is that Caia and Slave Andy are right in the same weight range, but if you look at the stills/videos, you can see that they re very differently proportioned...

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 29th, 2010, 14:36   #288
RachelFights
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
205 Total
Default Superheroine Lift and Carry Training

So, I decided that we were going to try something a little different this week!!!! Hopefully it appeals to all of you great guys that LOVE the Super Hero theme.... Plus as an added bonus you get to check out one of my friends, who is also a top notch session wrestler, the absolutely lovely TOMIKO!

The Prowler (played by Tomiko) is a new Superherione who is learning the ropes from the Silk Lightning (played by Rachel). Today's lesson is all about lift and carry!

Silk Lightning shows the Prowler how to fly with somebody on her back, the best way to rescue a cat that is stuck in a tree, how to throw a lifeless body over her shoulder and rescue them from a burning building plus much, much more,

Both girls are dressed from head to to in their sexy superheroine costumes including high heeled boots and they both take turns lifting each other in this one of a kind lift and carry fantasy roleplay.

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (October 8th, 2010), (October 5th, 2010)
Old September 30th, 2010, 05:31   #289
minimaxde
VIP

0 For This Post
127 Total

Thanks Rachel, I will wait until the clip is posted. Maybe it could be sooner... :-)

Yours sincerly

Minimax
Old September 30th, 2010, 19:29   #290
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimaxde View Post
Thanks Rachel, I will wait until the clip is posted. Maybe it could be sooner... :-)

Yours sincerly

Minimax
Thank you sso much Minimax! You are very sweet!

www.clips4sale.com/39486