Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old April 2nd, 2020, 22:19   #1
Bethphoenix20
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
6 Total
Post Why do I like to be lifted??

Getting lifted by a girl who is taller and stronger than me simply turns me on. If she towers over me and has broader shoulders than mine, that adds to the cause. The way she lifts me shows her greater strength. If she can lift me overhead or if she can lift me with just one hand holding in between my legs, that would simply turn me on.I would just want her to lift me in all the possible ways.
Old April 8th, 2020, 23:20   #2
Soeghy

1 For This Post
1 Total

Honestly, I think it?s because it is really exciting to subvert the gender stereotypes. The role reversal of a really strong girl is a huge turn-on.
Who Said Thanks:
lapsitting2020 (December 23rd, 2023)
Old April 9th, 2020, 08:58   #3
FinQ
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,223 Total
Default Who knows?

I'm not sure fetishes in general are well understood. I imagine, like many here, I first became aware of it at a young age (maybe 9 or 10), probably at the advent of sexuality. I saw an advert where a woman picked up a man. I felt strangely about it... Now looking back I realise I was sexually excited but obviously didn't have the frame of reference to understand it at that point.

As time went by, I knew more and more that this was a part of me. Many times I've wished I didn't have it and I could expunge it from my life but the truth of the matter is I still feel that same thrill occasionally when a good lift and carry scene pops up. I've become more discerning as I've gotten older and for me, what really turns me on is a normal woman carrying a man, easily. I quite like animation for this reason, it's the depiction of th ease of the lift that's exciting, even if it's not real. It's the total role reversal and power transference in a sexual setting. She's taking what she wants, she's in total control of the situation and he's passively going along with it. I think there is an element of undesired sexuality, possibly driven by my somewhat religious upbringing...

Where religion taught us very little about sex, which led to feeling to guilt, the woman simply picking you up and taking what she wants takes that choice, and the associated guilt, away. The freedom from responsibility is ultimately liberating and exciting.

But maybe that's shit and I just wasn't held enough as a small child... Who knows? 😁
Who Said Thanks:
puckakucka (April 9th, 2020)
Old April 9th, 2020, 16:13   #4
luff(arungen)
Administrator

0 For This Post
621 Total

because it turns me on. i dunno why it does, i just know that it does.
Although the turning on part came after i became older. When i was a kid, i just knew that i liked a lot to see lift and carry.
Old April 12th, 2020, 10:50   #5
Sparry Lence

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default The joy of being lifted

For me it is purely sexual. Dream of it.
Old June 10th, 2020, 21:29   #6
Bethphoenix20
STANDARD

0 For This Post
6 Total
Default Arousal

I have been lifted many times by a girl taller and stronger than me. I have even been lifted overhead by a girl...6'2" tall 180lbs....so, the moment she grabbed my crotch and had me up in the air in no time.....i could feel the entire weight of my crotch against her palm.....that was the moment I could not control myself.....that's the best way and the only reason I like to be lifted
Old July 27th, 2020, 00:50   #7
toto101200

0 For This Post
0 Total

I am not into this kind of practice.
Old July 29th, 2020, 23:29   #8
Bundymania

1 For This Post
1 Total

I love the feeling of being up in the air with my legs hanging down being held by a woman strong enough to lift and carry me. Unfortunately it?s been nearly 10 years since the last time I felt this.
Who Said Thanks:
billknight (February 16th, 2021)
Old September 22nd, 2020, 21:33   #9
mo
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total

Personally because I find strength in general highly interesting and especially if it's a woman strength, and what a better way to show strength than to lift someone, the hardest the lift the more exciting it is of course, like overhead lift.
Old September 24th, 2020, 04:21   #10
LgPkg
STANDARD

2 For This Post
3 Total

Don?t know why I?m attracted to L&C, but I have been for decades. I also find it stimulating to see a woman?s measurements, beyond the usual bust/waist/hips.

I?ve had minimal personal experience, unfortunately; it?s not something my wife would be into.
Who Said Thanks:
dodge77 (December 19th, 2020), 2010xsf (September 26th, 2020)