The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old January 12th, 2015, 03:56   #1
KAR
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
112 Total

I know it was when I was a kid. I specifically remember getting excited when I saw cheerleaders lift each other at a football game and thinking about how they were heavier than me so those cheerleaders could lift me as well.
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (January 12th, 2015)
Old January 12th, 2015, 15:58   #2
DWayne
VIP

0 For This Post
397 Total

I don't remember specifically what age I begin to have interests in being lifted by girls but it was at an early age. Maybe around 7 or 8 I can remember doing things and saying things to try to get a lift from school mates and sometimes they worked and sometimes they didn't. The first lift I remember from school was a front lift by a cute girl in my class.
Old January 21st, 2015, 04:48   #3
dodge77
STANDARD

1 For This Post
56 Total

When I was a teenager and there were lots of girls that were so much bigger than me. Then my dream came true at around 30 years old when my friend hugged and lifted me right off my feet. Man that felt so great!
Who Said Thanks:
saschas (January 21st, 2015)
Old May 24th, 2015, 20:00   #4
Raj77
STANDARD

3 For This Post
17 Total

i remember the day i was front lifted and carried by my maid working at our house when i slipped in my bathroom, i got a hard on, she noticed that and laughed at me...later, i was lifted by sex workers at two occasions, both during foreplay, one bearhug and the second time front lift was the most embarrasing and erotic as she kept me lifted naked for almost a minute, i tried to free myself but unable to do so as she was very strong and after a min or so when she bounces me i unable to resist ejaculated on her, she bursted into laugh....last year my sister in law front lifted me during holi festival.....also my wife sometimes lifts me in bearhug during foreplay
Who Said Thanks:
mostazarock (July 12th, 2020), forevernow (May 25th, 2015), Akshayb (May 24th, 2015)
Old June 28th, 2015, 10:17   #5
landcfreek

0 For This Post
0 Total

i remember chyna to be my first crush. i was 9 at that time. and i would fight with my mom and watch wwf just to watch her lift guys. it was a great fantasy for me at that age. every show i saw was just for her. when i found youtube in 2007 i remember the first video i saw was of chyna pressing eddie. and there was another link to lift and carry
Old June 28th, 2015, 17:25   #6
luff(arungen)
Administrator

0 For This Post
623 Total

ever since i was young i liked seeing women carrying men. back then it was never sexual of course, I just knew that i liked seeing it happen. I think it wasnt until puberty that it became a sexual desire.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 06:02   #7
some
STANDARD

1 For This Post
39 Total

When I was in middle school I started having fantasies of getting a long piggyback ride from my science teacher. She was sexy as all hell.

I used to consider actually asking her for a piggyback ride. I thought maybe she would understand my need. Looking back, I am very glad that I didn't do that. It could have been traumatic.
Who Said Thanks:
helomelo (February 15th, 2016)
Old September 25th, 2015, 07:39   #8
mlz88
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default hmmm

Since primary school for me I think. Getting piggy back rides from some of the stronger girls in my class.
Old October 7th, 2015, 10:11   #9
furrypants
VIP

1 For This Post
54 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlcircusrider View Post
I have tried this before and the result has been very disappointing.

Whilst I can not remember exactly at what age I do know that when I started school at the age of 5 I knew that I wanted to ride on girl's backs.

If everyone could be persuaded to contribute we could get an idea if this is an inherited trait as I have though for some years.

Please help with the study.
While I was never into being picked up, I always loved lifting women up - I think the first time ever was when I was 7 and picked up one of my teachers. She was about 6 foot 2, slender and pretty and I remember the surprised look in her face and I was hooked
Who Said Thanks:
soclope (October 20th, 2015)
Old October 5th, 2016, 17:40   #10
me_ankit
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

maybe when i was 10