Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old September 30th, 2010, 19:31   #291
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
204 Total
Default Rachel and Dia Zerva Lift in Public

The guys have been a little obnoxious , so Rachel and Dia decide they need to be embarrassed a little to put them back in their place! Rachel and Dia decide to take them outside the busy condo and lift and carry them around so everyone can see how much stronger the girls are!

The guys are noticeably embarrassed as they are lifted in front of people's windows. It is the middle of the day so there are people outside walking their pets and driving by and they just can't help but look. Rachel and Dia take turns lifting both guys and walking around with them. It is apparent that these strong ladies are loving every minute of it!

If you like to see guys lifted by sexy women in public, then you will love this video!!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
(October 5th, 2010), gsr3032000 (October 3rd, 2010)
Old October 1st, 2010, 00:26   #292
jbl165
STANDARD

0 For This Post
31 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hi JB,
It is all about weight distribution, and typically a female that weighs around 190lbs is carrying the weight in areas that are a lot different than males that weigh about the same... A prime example is that Caia and Slave Andy are right in the same weight range, but if you look at the stills/videos, you can see that they re very differently proportioned...
In addition to your sweetness and lifts and carries, thank you for the physics lesson Rachel!

JB
Old October 1st, 2010, 21:07   #293
Lifter
VIPOS

1 For This Post
366 Total

Quote:
So, I decided that we were going to try something a little different this week!!!! Hopefully it appeals to all of you great guys that LOVE the Super Hero theme.... Plus as an added bonus you get to check out one of my friends, who is also a top notch session wrestler, the absolutely lovely TOMIKO!

The Prowler (played by Tomiko) is a new Superherione who is learning the ropes from the Silk Lightning (played by Rachel). Today's lesson is all about lift and carry!

Silk Lightning shows the Prowler how to fly with somebody on her back, the best way to rescue a cat that is stuck in a tree, how to throw a lifeless body over her shoulder and rescue them from a burning building plus much, much more,

Both girls are dressed from head to to in their sexy superheroine costumes including high heeled boots and they both take turns lifting each other in this one of a kind lift and carry fantasy roleplay.

Hello, darling! A great idea to have the beautiful Tomiko in a L&C vid! Superheroines? WOW! On the other hand, I liked the video... to a point.
I would've loved to see you cradle carried and OTS. But, my mine concern is: Dear lady: you have forgotten to do the OTS!
I mean the vids with the lovely Izzie, the OTS technique was perfect! heck even when Izzie carried you OTS it was perfect!
Can you have more ots and cradles in your next F/F vid?
Thanks a bunch!!!
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (October 8th, 2010)
Old October 4th, 2010, 09:15   #294
piggyback999
STANDARD

0 For This Post
198 Total

Hello Rachel,

can you make a piggyback riding video?

Best regards Michael
Old October 4th, 2010, 14:39   #295
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggyback999 View Post
Hello Rachel,

can you make a piggyback riding video?

Best regards Michael
Hi Michael,
I haven't done any videos up to this point that are just piggy back rides, but "Nothing But Stairs" is very close with about 90% of the lifts being piggyback rides... There are actually some really great ones in there...

Hope this helps!

Hugs,
Rachel

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old October 4th, 2010, 14:41   #296
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
Hello, darling! A great idea to have the beautiful Tomiko in a L&C vid! Superheroines? WOW! On the other hand, I liked the video... to a point.
I would've loved to see you cradle carried and OTS. But, my mine concern is: Dear lady: you have forgotten to do the OTS!
I mean the vids with the lovely Izzie, the OTS technique was perfect! heck even when Izzie carried you OTS it was perfect!
Can you have more ots and cradles in your next F/F vid?
Thanks a bunch!!!
Hello Lifter,
I am so happy that you enjoyed the lovely Tomiko! She is an absolute doll! I am so sorry that there were no OTS in that video, unfortunately, the video was actually shot before you had made your special request, and I will definitely focus on more OTS in videos that I shoot in the future.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old October 6th, 2010, 14:00   #297
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
204 Total
Default Rachel's First Topless Lift in Heels (F/F)

Rachel stands at over 6'2" in her heels and towers over the tiny 5 foot tall Michelle. Rachel begins with some height and hand comparisons with the petite Michelle, before deciding to pick her up under her arms and lift her into the air with incredible ease

Even in heels, Rachel has no problem lifting Michelle in various ways including backbreaker and torture racks, front and side straddles, piggybacks, over the shoulder, cradle carries, shoulder sits and more. This video also includes some real creative transitional lifts as well

Besides her incredible lifting ability, Rachel also shows off more of her sexy physique in her first topless lift and carry video!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (October 8th, 2010)
Old October 6th, 2010, 21:20   #298
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,930 Total

Quote:
Rachel stands at over 6'2" in her heels and towers over the tiny 5 foot tall Michelle. Rachel begins with some height and hand comparisons with the petite Michelle, before deciding to pick her up under her arms and lift her into the air with incredible ease

Even in heels, Rachel has no problem lifting Michelle in various ways including backbreaker and torture racks, front and side straddles, piggybacks, over the shoulder, cradle carries, shoulder sits and more. This video also includes some real creative transitional lifts as well

Besides her incredible lifting ability, Rachel also shows off more of her sexy physique in her first topless lift and carry video!

This was a very lovely video Rachel. What a treat you forgot your top at home

Michelle seemed alot more into it this time, she seemed a little scared about getting lifted in the first vid. The high heels is nice for height comparison fans, but I think they reduce the lift quality a little. For instance you were able to lift Michelle well over your head level in the first video by her elbows and waist, but could only get her to head level with heels.

Finally, I was curious to know how much you lift with dumbell curls and benchpress? That might make an interesting 5 minute vid.
Old October 6th, 2010, 23:07   #299
liftinheels
VIP

0 For This Post
248 Total

Quote:

well well miss rachel, u upped the game yet again, normally i dont buy f/f vids, but u topless in heels is... well lets just say AWESOME, i love the vid, now plz plz make the same vid, with the same lifts (ots, tourture rack and cradles and so on) in a f/m vid, plz plz, if u do this i think u will have a top selling vid, and if u do it soon i will spare u that spanking i said u will get, (altho i might still cos u are TOO HOT) lol...
thanks 4 a great vid AGAIN
Old October 6th, 2010, 23:34   #300
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
This was a very lovely video Rachel. What a treat you forgot your top at home

Michelle seemed alot more into it this time, she seemed a little scared about getting lifted in the first vid. The high heels is nice for height comparison fans, but I think they reduce the lift quality a little. For instance you were able to lift Michelle well over your head level in the first video by her elbows and waist, but could only get her to head level with heels.

Finally, I was curious to know how much you lift with dumbell curls and benchpress? That might make an interesting 5 minute vid.
Hi Dendrin,
I am so happy that you enjoyed the video! And my oh my... it does look like I forgot half of my clothes...

This was actually the second (and final) video that I shot with Michelle that day, so she definitely was more comfortable after I put her through all of the lifts the first time around. And I think that she felt a lot more assured that I wasn't going to drop her on her head.

You are right about it being a little more difficult to lift in heels, but I wanted to give it a little variety and didnt want to shoot the same video twice. Plus, I was able to you guys a little something special! Plus I am always up for a good challenge!!!!

Plus, I really like your bench press/dumbbell idea! Now I just need to find some place to shoot it! But to answer your question I can benchpress about 115 lbs but I want to get to 135 lbs by the end of November...

www.clips4sale.com/39486

Last edited by RachelFights; October 6th, 2010 at 23:47.