Old November 28th, 2010, 02:19   #361
jbl165
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
31 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day!!!!
I am now! I would say you're awesome Rachel, but the word awesome just doesn't do justice. I'm asking Santa to leave a Rachel or two in my stocking!

If only all women were into lift and carry like you are. Thank you for your amazing videos and thank you especially for hanging out here on this board!
Old December 2nd, 2010, 22:14   #362
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl165 View Post
I am now! I would say you're awesome Rachel, but the word awesome just doesn't do justice. I'm asking Santa to leave a Rachel or two in my stocking!

If only all women were into lift and carry like you are. Thank you for your amazing videos and thank you especially for hanging out here on this board!
Hi Jbl165,
That is so sweet! I wish that it was possible for Santa to leave every single member of the forum a Rachel for Christmas this year... You guys have all been so amazing and welcoming! I really am thankful that I found this place!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old December 2nd, 2010, 22:17   #363
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total
Default Rachel Wears the Pants in This Relationship

This is Part Two of our Forced Fem Lift and Carry fantasy series.

A few months have gone by since the day Rachel forced feminized and lifted and carried her roommate and she has now completely transformed him into her own permanent sissy bitch.

Rachel comes home after a hard day of work only to find the little bitch sitting on the couch reading a magazine and the house is a mess! Rachel decides its time to teach him another lesson and completely humiliate him. She orders him to get on her back so she can perform an inspection of the house. In each area, he has to clean while Rachel is lifting him! Rachel is so furious at him she doesn't even bother to change out of her jeans and heels. She performs a different lift in each part of the house while demanding that he cleans like a good little sissy bitch. She finishes with a shoulder sit so he can clean the crown molding.

Once she feels the house is clean, she sends him off to make her dinner while she relaxes on the couch. This is another great role play video for you to enjoy!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old December 9th, 2010, 14:32   #364
RachelFights
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
204 Total
Default Rachel Lifts Choice First Overhead Press

Rachel is proud to introduce the beautiful and petite Choice! Standing 5'3" and weighing 112 pounds, the sexy raven-haired Choice make the perfect liftee for Rachel

Rachel has no problem performing a wide variety of lifts including piggybacks, back to back, one arm lifts, shoulder sits, one shoulder shoulder sits, front straddles, cradles, fireman's carries and so much more.

However, Rachel also performs many different type overhead lifts with the sexy Choice, This video also features Rachel's first overhead gorilla press with Choice from start to finish, un-edited of course. Rachel liked it so much she decided to do it twice!

This is a must see video for fans of overhead lifts and presses with a petite sexy girl all performed by the one and only Rachel!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (December 18th, 2010), winniethebeer (December 10th, 2010), up (December 9th, 2010)
Old December 9th, 2010, 14:52   #365
up
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
634 Total

Rachel, although i am a F/M lift and carry fan, i found that a fantastic video.
What you can do is one of a kind! All your F/M fans are just waiting for the time that you could do that to a man! (For example Overhead lift him). He shouldn't be a heavy one. Also the lightest could create a fantastik show. Hope we could see that in the near future....Once again thanks a lot, and in general many thanks for your great contribution to the L&C community until now
Who Said Thanks:
RachelFights (December 10th, 2010)
Old December 9th, 2010, 22:32   #366
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,931 Total

Rachel, amazing display of lifting prowess
I can see you are getting stronger - I don't think you could have done that overhead 3 months ago. This girl looks a little bigger than the other one too, although 112 might be a stretch. Now the only request I have left is doing a video like this but with an erotic touch. I know it will be hard to find a girl for that though.
Old December 10th, 2010, 01:22   #367
winniethebeer
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
8,727 Total

congrats on 112 overhead Rachel! ...now onto 200lb!
Old December 10th, 2010, 01:27   #368
jbl165
STANDARD

0 For This Post
31 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Rachel is proud to introduce the beautiful and petite Choice! Standing 5'3" and weighing 112 pounds, the sexy raven-haired Choice make the perfect liftee for Rachel

Rachel has no problem performing a wide variety of lifts including piggybacks, back to back, one arm lifts, shoulder sits, one shoulder shoulder sits, front straddles, cradles, fireman's carries and so much more.

However, Rachel also performs many different type overhead lifts with the sexy Choice, This video also features Rachel's first overhead gorilla press with Choice from start to finish, un-edited of course. Rachel liked it so much she decided to do it twice!

This is a must see video for fans of overhead lifts and presses with a petite sexy girl all performed by the one and only Rachel!!!

Wow Rachel! Every time I think you can't amaze me any more, you go and press a girl overhead! I think I should stop being surprised by anything you're able to do!

F/F lifts are my favorite, so I'm hoping you're gorilla pressing Dia Zerva in your next video!

As always, thanks for sharing Rachel! And as always, you personify awesomeness!
Old December 10th, 2010, 03:00   #369
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by up View Post
Rachel, although i am a F/M lift and carry fan, i found that a fantastic video.
What you can do is one of a kind! All your F/M fans are just waiting for the time that you could do that to a man! (For example Overhead lift him). He shouldn't be a heavy one. Also the lightest could create a fantastik show. Hope we could see that in the near future....Once again thanks a lot, and in general many thanks for your great contribution to the L&C community until now

Awww... thank you so much!!! I am always looking for smaller guys to toss around, unfortunately it seems that I have more luck finding ones who are between 215 and 240 lbs... But I am definitely looking for a smaller male volunteer who I can effortlessly lift over my head! Just so you know, I did recently shoot with my smallest male yet, and I was able to do som stuff with him that I have not been able to do with my other male volunteers...

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old December 10th, 2010, 03:04   #370
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
Rachel, amazing display of lifting prowess
I can see you are getting stronger - I don't think you could have done that overhead 3 months ago. This girl looks a little bigger than the other one too, although 112 might be a stretch. Now the only request I have left is doing a video like this but with an erotic touch. I know it will be hard to find a girl for that though.
Thank you so much Dendrin! I think I am definitely getting stronger, but also more experienced, which has helped me tremendously with some of the more advanced lifts!

As for the more erotic video... like you said, it is all abuot finding the right female volunteer and I am always on the lookout!

www.clips4sale.com/39486