Old June 30th, 2012, 06:16   #371
girlfights
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
119 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
Yikes. It's been in the 90s here in the northeast and I thought we had it bad. Couldn't wait and do it after dark?
I have to film when my talent and video guy are available,and that is never at night... so day time it is

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/21308
Old June 30th, 2012, 11:59   #372
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,747 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlfights View Post
I have to film when my talent and video guy are available,and that is never at night... so day time it is
No, I meant unloading your U-haul truck.
Old June 30th, 2012, 14:45   #373
EZ
STANDARD

0 For This Post
57 Total

Latest L&C video posted, a KO lift and carry with Kim and Vanessa.

I thought it was great.
Old June 30th, 2012, 16:21   #374
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
366 Total

Quote:
I have 2 new lift and carry wrestling videos up called Asian Lift Piledriver Destuction and Knockout Lift and carry... I have not been posting much on here,, I feel bad I can not provide video clips yet, and I was kind of made to feel bad about it... I know my loyal guys still go and see my stuff.. I will be back home and hopefully moved in soon.. So be able to try and do video clips.. OH. I will be back in fla *for a visit* in Oct so more BBW Ricki videos there
Who made you feel bad? Some people just love to criticize for the heck of it. Bought your latest vid, awesome as usual!
Old July 6th, 2012, 18:22   #375
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

About not having video clips, I will work on getting a youtube account this weekend or monday night when I am in Vegas..

1>
Speaking of which last min trip to Vegas I can get pretty much any type of girl tall, skinny or BBW there.. so if you were waiting for a particular type just let me know and I can see if there is one.

2>Also I have two sisters coming Valentina and Kasey coming on the 8th (check out the top middle for pics) http://femwrestlingrooms.com/Main_Room.html

3>I am going to be in Ohio with Lady Victoria's crew so if you want any of her regular girls I can check..

Finally heading to Atlanta, so my sister the Milfy redhead loves doing videos...

Still unpacking new place..and I have to road trip it a lot coming up.. But August I am back home for a few months

Hope everyone's summer is going great! I love my new place, NOW that the AC has been replaced. They are working on the electrical now, so I can get my microwave out of the living room... More videos coming up!

Old July 6th, 2012, 20:02   #376
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
No, I meant unloading your U-haul truck.
Cooler, but much harder to see.. and I had hired two guys to help me, but only one showed up. So was a lot of me and my female neighbor doing it... Now I won't have to pack up for 8 months to a year...

Old July 6th, 2012, 20:35   #377
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
366 Total

Quote:
About not having video clips, I will work on getting a youtube account this weekend or monday night when I am in Vegas..

1>
Speaking of which last min trip to Vegas I can get pretty much any type of girl tall, skinny or BBW there.. so if you were waiting for a particular type just let me know and I can see if there is one.

2>Also I have two sisters coming Valentina and Kasey coming on the 8th (check out the top middle for pics) http://femwrestlingrooms.com/Main_Room.html

3>I am going to be in Ohio with Lady Victoria's crew so if you want any of her regular girls I can check..

Finally heading to Atlanta, so my sister the Milfy redhead loves doing videos...

Still unpacking new place..and I have to road trip it a lot coming up.. But August I am back home for a few months

Hope everyone's summer is going great! I love my new place, NOW that the AC has been replaced. They are working on the electrical now, so I can get my microwave out of the living room... More videos coming up!
Please don't worry about that. Your site is awesome and you are awesome! Can't wait for the new FF lift and carry vids!
Old July 6th, 2012, 22:08   #378
aloknath
VIPOS

1 For This Post
446 Total

I'd love to see a combination wrestling/lifting domination video with a much larger opponent tossing you around using both standards lifts like OTS, cradles etc as well as wrestling lifts. Total destruction! Larger as in either a BBW or a muscular girl. I'd buy that video!
Who Said Thanks:
Junkies19 (July 7th, 2012)
Old July 7th, 2012, 04:02   #379
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,747 Total

Quote:
Cooler, but much harder to see.. and I had hired two guys to help me, but only one showed up. So was a lot of me and my female neighbor doing it... Now I won't have to pack up for 8 months to a year...
Well, I'm glad you're somewhat settled. I'm looking forward to seeing your upcoming F/F. Since you're on the road, how about some more gonzo lifts? Vegas might be a good spot to make that happen.
Old July 7th, 2012, 06:41   #380
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
I'd love to see a combination wrestling/lifting domination video with a much larger opponent tossing you around using both standards lifts like OTS, cradles etc as well as wrestling lifts. Total destruction! Larger as in either a BBW or a muscular girl. I'd buy that video!
I'm gonna be in a hotel so not really a great place for wrestling... what did you mean by wrestling lifts?